testtest

Magpul MBUS

I have noticed that in some places as well. Not sure why. I have Gen 2 and Gen 3 and prefer the Gen 2. The Gen 3 does not have side lever activation .

Given the age of Gen3 (new to market), it's likely a marketing ploy to boost sales of a new product. However, I do not use Magpul MBUS, thus I have no idea which is better or worse regarding features or quality. Did the Gen3's hit the market cheaper out of the gate?

Given the age of Gen3 (new to market), it's likely a marketing ploy to boost sales of a new product. However, I do not use Magpul MBUS, thus I have no idea which is better or worse regarding features or quality. Did the Gen3's hit the market cheaper out of the gate?
I don't know. I'm generally not a Magpul MBUS guy either, though I have them on two of my shotguns.

I'm looking for some BUIS, I'm not a polymer sight kind of guy. I just don't have faith I guess in the "plastic". Is there a good back up iron sight that is stout as a fire hydrant? I'm also not looking to spend hundreds of dollars. Magpul I led to believe made a good iron sight in the past, guess those are gone for good.

I'm looking for some BUIS, I'm not a polymer sight kind of guy. I just don't have faith I guess in the "plastic". Is there a good back up iron sight that is stout as a fire hydrant? I'm also not looking to spend hundreds of dollars. Magpul I led to believe made a good iron sight in the past, guess those are gone for good.
The Magpul Pro series is an all-metal unit. I use Midwest Industries BUIS, but the Pro series fits the bill. $150/set I think ($70-80 per front or back...if I remember correctly). Got the MI set for $200. Plenty of good options between $100 and $250. I went metal because my front sight pic rail attachment is part of my AR's gas block. Plastic framed front sight would melt after a few magazines...

I recently got turned on to this deal by 10MM.

I got a set coming for my Wilson Combat AR.

Back