testtest

Magpul’s Mega-Capacity Drums

I'm all for large drums, if that's your thing. I've just never felt the need to buy one. The largest mags I own are a couple of 40 round ProMags for my AK's that I bought on a whim. I've always found 30 round mags to be sufficient, with some practice reloading. The 30 rounders are cheap and plentiful (for now), and I'm more accustomed to aimed fire than the spray-and-pray method. Besides, I'd blow through way to much ammo if I were playing around with 50-100 round drums on the land. At $0.60 per round of .223/5.56 I'm almost considering switching to 10-round mags for the time being.

If polymer80 and all the other parts companies don't delete their customer lists many will be in for a rude surprise.

If only I could find a 308 that I could afford! Last auction I followed on Gun broker the rifle sold for $2600...much as I would like a Saint Victor in 308 I just can’t swing that! Any chance we will the 308 at resalers before the EOs go into place after the MSM coronation of the new king?

If only I could find a 308 that I could afford! Last auction I followed on Gun broker the rifle sold for $2600...much as I would like a Saint Victor in 308 I just can’t swing that! Any chance we will the 308 at resalers before the EOs go into place after the MSM coronation of the new king?
Shoot Point Blank has lots of .308’s from several makers on the shelves in N Texas. No Saints, but 4-5 other brands as decent prices

Here's a complete AR-10 upper including BCG for short money and it's compatible with a DPMS pattern lower receiver which you can find complete in the $400-$500 range from other sites. With both assembled pieces you will have a complete AR-10 for around $1000.

OK, let's get this straight .............. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY 'needs' a 100 rnd drum for their rifle!!!!!!!!

However ............... ANYBODY who 'wants' one should be able to own it unquestionably!!!!!!!

And that's a 'fact' Jack!!!!!! It's called the 2nd amendment y'all!!!!! (y)(y)(y)

That will stop after the first social worker gets killed, non violent call or not.
I don't know ...... more likely the same ones who call for 'de-funding' instead of 'de-fending' the police will scream that 'IF' there been no guns the social worker wouldn't have been shot! And then further scream for more 'gun control'.

Well, the fact is there are guns, millions of them, and that can't be changed. That's just one reason 'WHY' we need police to intervene instead of social workers.

Much the same principle can be said about frogs but in reverse ....'IF' frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their ass every time they jumped! Well, the fact is they do not have wings and that can't be changed either!

Anyone try 300 BLK in the 556 drum? Should work but I’d prefer to find out from a shooters experience instead of buying it and it doesn’t like my 300 BLK ammo.

OK, let's get this straight .............. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY 'needs' a 100 rnd drum for their rifle!!!!!!!!

However ............... ANYBODY who 'wants' one should be able to own it unquestionably!!!!!!!

And that's a 'fact' Jack!!!!!! It's called the 2nd amendment y'all!!!!! (y)(y)(y)
This
I’ll state it again.
My wife does not like guns. Does not want a conceal carry.
she states is is not the govt business under our constitution to tell her NO if she changes her mind.

Somebody didn't tell my 300bo that, because mine work fine!
It depends on the bullet, same as regular magazines.

Most bullets feed fine, but the super-heavy, pushing max OAL bullets can have issues in some magazines.

Which is why Magpul has a magazine designed specifically for .300 BO.

It depends on the bullet, same as regular magazines.

Most bullets feed fine, but the super-heavy, pushing max OAL bullets can have issues in some magazines.

Which is why Magpul has a magazine designed specifically for .300 BO.
I just grab my 556 mag and load any 300bo ammo and it functions fine (pmag, lancer, hexmag and the 100rnd mag also). So far nothing over 150gr and 2.150"

Back