testtest

Manchin says 'no' to ending or weakening the filibuster

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Good news. I'm adding this out under "Armed with Knowledge", since this can impact "Gun Control" bills in the Senate, as well as packing the Supreme Court that could then impact any 2A cases the court may hear. I sent an Email to Senator Manchin several weeks ago, asking him to stand tall against modifying or removing the senate filibuster.

Good news. I'm adding this out under "Armed with Knowledge", since this can impact "Gun Control" bills in the Senate, as well as packing the Supreme Court that could then impact any 2A cases the court may hear. I sent an Email to Senator Manchin several weeks ago, asking him to stand tall against modifying or removing the senate filibuster.

Thanks for posting article Bet7,
Good to know and hear!

Good article, thanks for posting, hope he doesn’t change his mind.

He knows his party is losing congress in about 20 months and is dreading what happens if the filibuster is gone, because in all likelihood the executive branch switches parties again less than 24 months after that.

Let's hope you're right, but we have to do our part and inundate our elected representatives with phone calls, emails, etc. to respectfully state our position on 2A. More communication with them lets them know we're watching and we'll vote accordingly.

Senator Manchin knows that his wife will have her new job only as long as Biden is President. The longevity of Manchin's job depends on how he votes. Biden didn't carry the state Manchin represents, and I'm sure this fact affects how he votes. Manchin can either vote like a conservative or the voters of West Virginia will replace him with one!

Back