testtest

Mandolorian

Hulu put on the first two episodes for free. I watched them and found absolutely no reason to want to see any more.

Bad as that was, HBO's new The Last of Us is even worse. Okay, first episode was somewhat interesting, but the second promised nothing but boredom and silliness to come. That's as far as I got, or ever will.
Well then I guess it wasn't for you. 😉

I would never have imagined something as innocuous as Star Wars would elicit such strong and divided opinions as this thread has.

I thought I out grew Star Wars. Well needless to say nothing was on television last night so with the brutal cold that hit us (-5 this morning) I decided to see what all the fuss is about the Mandolorian. Well I am hooked. Anyone else watching it ?
I somehow got a free year of Disney channel so I watched the first year as they were filming that first season. Have not seen anymore after that.

1675602841024.gif

ABC ran the first episode of the The Mandalorian on Friday night so I got to see it for free. You fans were right about it--it's as good as the best of anything else in the Star Wars universe. If they continue to run it on free TV, I'll be watching.

But I refuse to pay Disney to see it or anything else. :mad:

ABC ran the first episode of the The Mandalorian on Friday night so I got to see it for free. You fans were right about it--it's as good as the best of anything else in the Star Wars universe. If they continue to run it on free TV, I'll be watching.

But I refuse to pay Disney to see it or anything else. :mad:
We wait until the entire season is out and then pay for one month and binge it. I do the same thing with Paramount + so I will be able to watch 1923.

Back