testtest

Mantis, a Hellcat and a new gun owner.

Grumps

Operator
I have had my Hellcat 3 weeks now, and have not been able to find any ammo (that I am willing to pay the price for). Since I have not been able to actual live fire it, and I need to at least do some kind of training with it, I opted to get the Mantisx (X3).

The system is simple to use, the hardest part was getting the hardware to go on the rail. It was a little tight. They software install and setup was simple.

The setting in the app are all basic, and easy to understand, but the mount direction and mount location both have a little help screen to make sure you select the right option.

When you first start using the app, it takes you through a basic introduction to get the basic on how the system works, then it is on to the Basic Marksmanship course.

After about 300 “rounds” with the system, my two biggest problems seem to be “Slapping the Trigger”, and “pushing forward”.

Once I am able to get to the range, I will see if anything changes.

I have had my Hellcat 3 weeks now, and have not been able to find any ammo (that I am willing to pay the price for). Since I have not been able to actual live fire it, and I need to at least do some kind of training with it, I opted to get the Mantisx (X3).

The system is simple to use, the hardest part was getting the hardware to go on the rail. It was a little tight. They software install and setup was simple.

The setting in the app are all basic, and easy to understand, but the mount direction and mount location both have a little help screen to make sure you select the right option.

When you first start using the app, it takes you through a basic introduction to get the basic on how the system works, then it is on to the Basic Marksmanship course.

After about 300 “rounds” with the system, my two biggest problems seem to be “Slapping the Trigger”, and “pushing forward”.

thank you for sharing.
@Grumps saw you posted about a shoot point blank holster hour. What state are you located in?

I have the gen 1 MantisX and even with its issues it’s a great system.

Today was the first time I was able to Live fire my Hellcat.

It has been a while since I was able to live fire anything, but I will say that the MantisX has been well worth the price.

The last time I was able to live fire anything, I was firing low and to the left.

This time, out of 50 rounds I was able to put 43 in the 9 or smaller area on a b-27 target, with 6 pf them being in the x zone.

So between the Mantis and the time spent dry firing with it, I will say it has been well worth the investment.

Hello out there! My Hellcat will be in this week and can't wait!! Ok ??? for you out there, looking to find a holster that will work with RMS red dot, and the surefire XSC wepon light mount..

Back