testtest

Manufacturers Struggle to Keep up With Soaring Ammunition Sales

An article on ammo manufacturers struggle to keep up with demand

Another good post on the Ammo shortage, thanks for posting Anni.
I've been thinking of getting into reloading (mainly for the more expensive cartridges (50AE, 50 Beowulf, 454 Casull, etc) of firearms that I own, perhaps it's time I start looking into it seriously for all common calibers.
On another topic I found interesting, when I recently bought my Sig MPX Copperhead at a fairly big LGS chain, I asked on the availability of the Mossberg Shockwave chambered in 410. The sales guy there told me that both Mossberg and Remington (among other shotgun makers), indicated that they would not be able to supply any shotgun models until 2021 at the earliest. (he told me some guy came in and want to buy all their shotguns and AR's. When told they had to save some for other customers, he responded "I am your customer" he ending up buying almost all they had 40+ in total). I'm not sure if the shotgun shortage is everywhere in the country, but another LGS didn't have any shotguns available for sale either. Fortunately I own 5 shotguns, so I can wait until they become available again.

Back