testtest

Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Bill to Abolish the ATF

Well….now we’re finally getting somewhere…

I notice the article revolves entirely around GC. But I’ve always wanted to know What, exactly, does the AT in ATF amount to??
I really don’t see any meaningful action involving either alcohol or tobacco anymore - it’s just the F that matters and that means it’s nothing but a gun-grab organization.
End it.

Well….now we’re finally getting somewhere…

I notice the article revolves entirely around GC. But I’ve always wanted to know What, exactly, does the AT in ATF amount to??
I really don’t see any meaningful action involving either alcohol or tobacco anymore - it’s just the F that matters and that means it’s nothing but a gun-grab organization.
End it.
In my line of work, I see the A T part of the ATF quite a bit.
tons of counterfeit booze tries to come into the Country all the time from overseas. Lots of it from 3rd world countries made with chemicals that will kill you. Same for local breweries or distillers. Not all product has proper quality control when made.

In my line of work, I see the A T part of the ATF quite a bit.
tons of counterfeit booze tries to come into the Country all the time from overseas. Lots of it from 3rd world countries made with chemicals that will kill you. Same for local breweries or distillers. Not all product has proper quality control when made.
Very good point KF.
Many imported products are questionably made for "Export Only" - That always raises a flag for me, especially with or from countries that are not US friendly in other matters.

Because the Constitution gives the Federal Govt the authority to manage interstate/international commerce the BATFE exits for those commodities that is under it's authority.

That being said, banning a specific govt agency won't make the Federal authority go away, because some other agency will have to take it up, and follow the policy of the party in power.

So this bill is not focused in the right direction.

Because the Constitution gives the Federal Govt the authority to manage interstate/international commerce the BATFE exits for those commodities that is under it's authority.

That being said, banning a specific govt agency won't make the Federal authority go away, because some other agency will have to take it up, and follow the policy of the party in power.

So this bill is not focused in the right direction.
Thanks for your words/views Talyn,
"Because the Constitution gives the Federal Govt the authority to manage interstate/international commerce the BATFE exits for those commodities that is under it's authority."
- No debate there Talyn, Government has the right and is a good one in concept. Current implementation is another thing and concern though?

"That being said, banning a specific govt agency won't make the Federal authority go away, because some other agency will have to take it up, and follow the policy of the party in power."
- Suspect so. May also be a sign that something needs fixing? To me it's a flag of sorts that something isn't being done correctly to serve all peoples best interests though by current methods and agency procedures. Am, and many others are seeing it too, the concepts are being twisted and manipulated into something very likely not intended to protect and serve in general public's best interests only to serve a selected few's ideas/ideals.

"So this bill is not focused in the right direction."
- Possibly not, but it still may be when it's also raising an awareness "flag" that something isn't right with current system that causes too many concerns for too many people and is supposedly there to protect us. That, could be a good thing. To lower the "flag" and inspect for damage and improvements to hopefully improve our current system to and for the benefit of all concerned in this country are my thoughts.

This is an excellent interesting article that could be used to back the initiative: What Do Former Extremists and Their Families Say About Radicalization and Deradicalization in America?​

Is MTG the only republican with a spine right now? I think she is.
Someone has to fight back against the Jewish space lasers and child eating pedophile satan worshipers. And MTG is just the person to advocate hanging Pelosi to kick the whole thing off.

Back