testtest

Marlin 1895 SBL Rifles Start Shipping

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Marlin Firearms announced via their Instagram account that the first Ruger-made Marlin 1895 SBL lever-action rifles began shipping to distributors, and dealers.

Marlin 1895 SBL Rifles Start Shipping

1640650066940.png

1640650526557.png

Last edited:
The pic rail should be removal and leave the rear sight stay on? IF they kept the same style from marlin it should be possible? I'll check the 1 I have.
I can honestly tell you when they were made by Marlin during my time with the company they did not ship with a pic rail system, I don’t fault Ruger adding it as it’s been a focus on attachment of accessories as of late in all guns. If they didn’t make the rail black it wouldn’t look so much as an after the fact add on. Kind of a sign of the times.

I can honestly tell you when they were made by Marlin during my time with the company they did not ship with a pic rail system, I don’t fault Ruger adding it as it’s been a focus on attachment of accessories as of late in all guns. If they didn’t make the rail black it wouldn’t look so much as an after the fact add on. Kind of a sign of the times.
…you know, that black finish just might be what’s giving me the slight turn-off, after all….

A black rail on a beautiful stainless steel gun? Not the best way to go. Now if the rail was SS then it would blend in and become a non issue. My opinion.
I'd actually rather the gun was black too.
I like contrasting colors at times in small amounts, but a ss pic rail would be nice! The dark series would be a nice addition to the sbl! I have some new parts/upgrades for the sbl and 2 other lever guns that I'll post when added with before and after pics. Stay tuned?

Back