testtest

Martini Cadet

USMC6094

Custom
Made a quick trip to the range I'm "employed " at, and by quick, I mean pretty much rushed lol.
I mounted a steel tube Weaver K4 on it a good while ago and haven't had the chance to get it zeroed.
So, today I got some 38 Special and 357 Magnum down range to see about a rough zero.
All the fun and games came to an end when the 357 ammo came out. The difference in recoil made the Weaver move in its mount. So, another trip is in order after remounting the scope.
But anyway, here she is.
20240502_144841.jpg
20240502_144911.jpg
20240502_144922.jpg

And I don't know where the Cadets in Australia come from, but their arms gotta be three inches longer than mine, this things length of pull is LONG.

Made a quick trip to the range I'm "employed " at, and by quick, I mean pretty much rushed lol.
I mounted a steel tube Weaver K4 on it a good while ago and haven't had the chance to get it zeroed.
So, today I got some 38 Special and 357 Magnum down range to see about a rough zero.
All the fun and games came to an end when the 357 ammo came out. The difference in recoil made the Weaver move in its mount. So, another trip is in order after remounting the scope.
But anyway, here she is.
View attachment 57024View attachment 57025View attachment 57026
And I don't know where the Cadets in Australia come from, but their arms gotta be three inches longer than mine, this things length of pull is LONG.
Nice, very nice!

Back