testtest

Masada Slim

This is a likely candidate for future Bob's collection.

Looks nice, read an article on them sometime back, gave it a good review

I have the standard Masada and it must be one of the most underrated guns going. Really nice looking, extremely accurate and and a crisp, very light trigger straight out of the box. It stands up to guns twice the price. Mags can be hard to get.

This is a likely candidate for future Bob's collection.

You bassbob I really like that gun . I read something on it before good looking piece

This morning I went up into STL to a cell phone repair place to have a screen protector put on my phone and on the way back I stopped at a gun store right in the next plaza over. I had been there once before. This was about 15 minutes after they opened and I was greeted by a very friendly old combat airmen and a lady who is one half of the couple who own the store. I told them I was just looking, but I asked if they had a Masada Slim in stock. To my surprise they did. So I felt it up and was duly impressed. Feels nice in the hand. Kinda feels like a Sig grip to be honest. The trigger is pretty nice and it is slim, as advertised. Sale price was $440, which is a few bucks more than the average online price, but not by the time you factor in the transfer fee.

Anyway, I bought it. As usual I was delayed so I will pick the gun up after work on Friday ( I am busy Thursday night).

I intend to carry this one AIWB so I'll be picking up a holster, some extra mags ( it came with 2) and after I decide which one I will be fitting it with a dot.

I'll no doubt get it to the range next weekend and will share my thoughts, but based on handling it in the store and dry-firing I think it's a winner. And hard to beat for under $500.

This morning I went up into STL to a cell phone repair place to have a screen protector put on my phone and on the way back I stopped at a gun store right in the next plaza over. I had been there once before. This was about 15 minutes after they opened and I was greeted by a very friendly old combat airmen and a lady who is one half of the couple who own the store. I told them I was just looking, but I asked if they had a Masada Slim in stock. To my surprise they did. So I felt it up and was duly impressed. Feels nice in the hand. Kinda feels like a Sig grip to be honest. The trigger is pretty nice and it is slim, as advertised. Sale price was $440, which is a few bucks more than the average online price, but not by the time you factor in the transfer fee.

Anyway, I bought it. As usual I was delayed so I will pick the gun up after work on Friday ( I am busy Thursday night).

I intend to carry this one AIWB so I'll be picking up a holster, some extra mags ( it came with 2) and after I decide which one I will be fitting it with a dot.

I'll no doubt get it to the range next weekend and will share my thoughts, but based on handling it in the store and dry-firing I think it's a winner. And hard to beat for under $500.
I sold my SW,EZ model 9mm. Will buy a blue line Glock, trying to decide on G48 or G19.

You had me for the first half of your post. 🙄
Like I said earlier, I didn't trade off any of mine.

Weird thing though. I had a little bit of extra cash set aside which I spent on ammo the other night. It was money I had kept aside for the Masada. When I spur of the moment stopped at the gun store this morning and they had the pistol, I had that moment when you really quickly have to decide if making the purchase was worth listening to the wife b***h about it. We see how I decided. The funny part is when I told her not only did she not complain, but she didn't even seem annoyed. She even made a joke. She asked if it was for shooting Palestinians.:whistle:

Yeah, weird day.

Leaning heavily towards the green 507K for this one.

Back