testtest

massive amount of guns, ammo, and a grenade.

Just got home from work. I work, and practically live in Fargo (I straddle the MN/ND state line every day.) Most people around here now figure he was heading out to shoot up the street fair that was going on down town. He got mixed up in a traffic accident and ambushed the cops and firefighters who responded. The city was a mess last weekend. The thing I am trying to wrap my head around is...the BCI, FBI and US Marshals were conducting an investigation at the apartment complex where he lived before the incident scene was even cleaned up. I am almost positive that something flagged the shooter to authorities close to the time of the incident, but he had no criminal record in either MN or ND. We don't even know what he looked like. Man, I tell you...if there was ever a reason to carry, this sh#t is it. We have a lot of healing to do here...

Just got home from work. I work, and practically live in Fargo (I straddle the MN/ND state line every day.) Most people around here now figure he was heading out to shoot up the street fair that was going on down town. He got mixed up in a traffic accident and ambushed the cops and firefighters who responded. The city was a mess last weekend. The thing I am trying to wrap my head around is...the BCI, FBI and US Marshals were conducting an investigation at the apartment complex where he lived before the incident scene was even cleaned up. I am almost positive that something flagged the shooter to authorities close to the time of the incident, but he had no criminal record in either MN or ND. We don't even know what he looked like. Man, I tell you...if there was ever a reason to carry, this sh#t is it. We have a lot of healing to do here...
well with the sad exception of the officers being killed, it is at least good to know this scumbag was put down like the rabid dog he was.

From what I understand from the reporting of his funeral, he was engaged.
Ya know...there has been so much going on here that it's really hard to know what to believe. I heard that he had recently purchased a home in Fargo as well, so it could be there is a fiancee. They are very closed lipped about some things, for good reason. It won't be "normal" around here for a while. The energy here is still pretty sideways. Hyper-vigilance...

Back