testtest

Match made in heaven…

IMG_3339.jpeg

Been looking for one of these for a while…VP9 Match. It’s a freakin’ machine….four 20rd mags, O-ring stabilized 5.5” barrel, optics ready, second RSA for (I assume) light loads.

Squee.

and might i say, that one is nice enough to be inducted into the @BET7 warehouse.
Too nice for my warehouse Belt Fed, I could only afford the lesser model VP9L model 😒. It looks like it came in the same case though (minus extra recoil spring and strap (whatever that is). I bought it during their Father’s Day sale when HK gave $100 code to use exclusively in their store. Since it only came with 2 - 17 round magazines, I used the $100 to buy 3 - 20 round mags and a RMR optic plate (which I had to kick in some extra $$$ for). Mine has the button mag release where it looks like the Match has the paddle mag release like my VP9SK does (and which I like). The VP9 Match has a longer barrel than the VP9L (5.5” to 5” I believe). If I had found a Match, I would have bought that. Picture of my VP9L below:
IMG_1895.jpeg

Too nice for my warehouse Belt Fed, I could only afford the lesser model VP9L model 😒. It looks like it came in the same case though (minus extra recoil spring and strap (whatever that is). I bought it during their Father’s Day sale when HK gave $100 code to use exclusively in their store. Since it only came with 2 - 17 round magazines, I used the $100 to buy 3 - 20 round mags and a RMR optic plate (which I had to kick in some extra $$$ for). Mine has the button mag release where it looks like the Match has the paddle mag release like my VP9SK does (and which I like). The VP9 Match has a longer barrel than the VP9L (5.5” to 5” I believe). If I had found a Match, I would have bought that. Picture of my VP9L below:
View attachment 45393

The band is just a HK logo’s rubber band, similar to what you see around Saint rifle handguards…just bling.

Funny thing—I had to wait an extra week because when I ordered this, I was sent a B model (button release) by mistake. I very much prefer paddles.

And HK is running a similar promotion on this model(and others) right now.

The band is just a HK logo’s rubber band, similar to what you see around Saint rifle handguards…just bling.

Funny thing—I had to wait an extra week because when I ordered this, I was sent a B model (button release) by mistake. I very much prefer paddles.

So…… @HansGruber likes paddling…..🤔🤔🤔🤔 seriously, nice addition!

Yeah, I prefer the paddle release too. My HK45 and VP9L are the B model where my VP9SK is the European style paddle release. Well the SK would be the one I’d carry, so no bid deal. But it sure is a beauty Hans, so congrats & enjoy.

Back