testtest

Matthew Perry dead

And I just saw that Richard Moll, "Bull" of Night Court, also passed, age 80.

So that's two. Who will be the third in this Celebrity Death Trifecta? :confused:
Remember the episode where they were all trapped in the building during a storm ? Bull goes up to the roof to try to fix an antennae and gets struck by lightning. He comes back down into the courtroom all black and burned and says, " Mind if I smoke". :ROFLMAO:

he may not have any any booze or drugs in his system at the time of death, but he did have addictions.

funny too (in the rhetorical sense) his biological father is/was an actor, John Perry, and his step dad is NBC news man Keith Morrison...

don't matter, the family tree however, the demons caught him

all those addictions in time will cause internal problems with one's organs.

i like him, i did not often watch Friends, but seen him on other tv shows and movies, especially with Liz Hurley, where he was trying to serve here a summons or something??

I suppose it's tough spending your whole life pretending to be someone that you are not, and in many cases, could not live up to the fictional character they pretend to be.

Personally, I don't get the undo public adoration heaped on celebrity actors, singers, and ball chasers.

I suppose it's tough spending your whole life pretending to be someone that you are not, and in many cases, could not live up to the fictional character they pretend to be.

Personally, I don't get the undo public adoration heaped on celebrity actors, singers, and ball chasers.
your last line...

why..??

cuz many people live thier lives, thru the actors (and others) on screen life.

My alltime favorite line from Friends was from Matthew Perry's character, Chandler Bing.

Part of the Friends storyline was that Monica (Courtney Cox) had been quite overweight in high school, but had since slimmed down into the hottie she was now. She was showing the gang a picture of herself in high school and said, "Now, you gotta remember, the camera adds ten pounds."

"My God," says Chandler, "How many cameras were on you?" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he may not have any any booze or drugs in his system at the time of death, but he did have addictions.

funny too (in the rhetorical sense) his biological father is/was an actor, John Perry, and his step dad is NBC news man Keith Morrison...

don't matter, the family tree however, the demons caught him

all those addictions in time will cause internal problems with one's organs.

i like him, i did not often watch Friends, but seen him on other tv shows and movies, especially with Liz Hurley, where he was trying to serve here a summons or something??
So do/did a lot of people. He also got sober and did a lot to advocate and fund programs to help other people get sober. And we all have addictions. Some more dangerous than others.

He was the one that always seemed like he was being himself on Friends, and his movies, well the ones that I saw, Fools Rush In, The Whole Nine Yards, and The Whole Ten Yards, are great laugh outloud movies.
54 is too young........

Way too young RIP Perry
They say Jesus will find you wherever you go,
But when He'll come looking for you, they don't know.

--The late great prophet Warren Zevon, "Gorilla You're a Desperado," Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School, Warner/Elektra/Asylum 1980

Back