testtest

Maybe there is hope yet

somorris

Professional
Founding Member
Oftentimes, when I start thinking we (the United States) as a country are doomed and the younger generation has lost their way, I run across something like this and it helps to restore my faith:

Here you go, Randy:

1655589734332.png

In PA we have the NEPA Annual Junior Shoot. It's an event we hold every year to introduce younger folks to the shooting sports. It's On facebook as well but me and technology don't get along well but it's a good time. Takes a lot of work to put it on and we have lots of volunteers most of us are Law Enforcement and I am the Rangemaster for the event. We started out small but now we get about 200 roughly competitors. Lots of work but well worth it.

It occurs to me that Yes, there IS hope yet !
It’s called the Midterms…just a few months away.

Conservatives need to watch that revoke Roe vs Wade abortion hangup they get stuck on. (If they’d leave that alone, they’d gain so much from the female demographic).
Liberals will again miscalculate how widespread gun ownership is and their own tendency to extrapolate a vocal/radical minority opinion onto the majority.

In both cases above, the party’s biggest mistake is choosing control over the peoples freedom. That’s it in a nutshell.
But yeah, there is always hope. Glad to see our young people getting the chance to participate in clays as a legitimate sporting pastime !

It occurs to me that Yes, there IS hope yet !
It’s called the Midterms…just a few months away.

Conservatives need to watch that revoke Roe vs Wade abortion hangup they get stuck on. (If they’d leave that alone, they’d gain so much from the female demographic).
Liberals will again miscalculate how widespread gun ownership is and their own tendency to extrapolate a vocal/radical minority opinion onto the majority.

In both cases above, the party’s biggest mistake is choosing control over the peoples freedom. That’s it in a nutshell.
But yeah, there is always hope. Glad to see our young people getting the chance to participate in clays as a legitimate sporting pastime !
It's really only one specific demographic in the conservative community that's pushing overturning Roe. And clearly it's the most important thing to them. Fortunately, it's like number 4 in the general population.

Love seeing the young kids shooting better than their parents at the range I frequent. Last week, I met a 8-year old girl (going on 20 in terms of maturity and confidence) who was shooting her father's rifle so well, that it was really a marvel to watch!

Back