testtest

Meanwhile in Dallas

More examples from a violent subculture
When I hear about things like this I remember back being that age and never did I think a gun would get involved with a stupid childish fight, we worked things out Or parents got involved and kids were grounded.
Now these ridiculous situations are turning violent and with (children) where parents don’t secure firearms they are gaining access to the gun.
Beyond sad especially for the innocent 11 year old boy caught in the line of fire.

Parents need/have to be held accountable.

Another nail for the coffin that will be used to bury our 2A rights.

When I hear about things like this I remember back being that age and never did I think a gun would get involved with a stupid childish fight, we worked things out Or parents got involved and kids were grounded.
Now these ridiculous situations are turning violent and with (children) where parents don’t secure firearms they are gaining access to the gun.
Beyond sad especially for the innocent 11 year old boy caught in the line of fire.

Parents need/have to be held accountable.

Another nail for the coffin that will be used to bury our 2A rights.
I remember when I was a youngin, you got into a fight, either you had your butt handed to you or you handed there butt to them, nothing else, no knives, gins or clubs, my how times changed

When I was a teen lots of us carried guns where I grew up. For what it's worth, I was in a few fist fights when wearing a loaded 357 magnum in a holster. Not one time did it ever occur to use a gun, it was a fist fight. But again, that was in a very different America, before we locked our doors at night and most every pickup in the high school parking lot had a rifle and shotgun in the rack in the back window. Today's society is progress?

In thug culture the primary means of social intercourse is violence, and one's ability to use violence is highly valued. So it is the default setting for so many of these kids from dysfunctional homes.
It is why communities are having such difficulty with violent crime. It is not just crime you are up against-it is an entire subculture. Fatherless homes are a major factor. With no one to guide them, it would never occur to many of these kids to resolve their differences peacefully.

When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

When I was a teen lots of us carried guns where I grew up. For what it's worth, I was in a few fist fights when wearing a loaded 357 magnum in a holster. Not one time did it ever occur to use a gun, it was a fist fight. But again, that was in a very different America, before we locked our doors at night and most every pickup in the high school parking lot had a rifle and shotgun in the rack in the back window. Today's society is progress?
Thats the problem. Why did you even carry a gun? I don't care if it never occurred to use one---you still had one! Ridiculous!!!!! This is why the country is going down the crapper-- Morons!

Don't know how I missed this one from last month. Now charged as murder

Back