testtest

Mec-Gar Browning BDA .380 ACP 13-Round Magazine Fit

Konko

Alpha
Will these magazines fit the Beretta 84 and its clones, to be exact, the SDS Fatih. Your help will be much appreciated, thanks in advance. {Mec-Gar Browning BDA .380 ACP 13-Round Magazine}

The Mec Gar Browning BDA 380, Beretta 84 magazine will fit and function in a TISAS FATIH 380. The difference is in the shape of the floor plate. On the Tisas it has a finger rest whereas the Beretta/Browning magazine has a straight floor plate that doesn't match up with the contour of the front bottom of the Tisas Fatih grip. The front of the grip on a Tisas is straight and the Beretta/Browning has a swept forward section at the bottom front of the grip.

The Mec Gar Browning BDA 380, Beretta 84 magazine will fit and function in a TISAS FATIH 380. The difference is in the shape of the floor plate. On the Tisas it has a finger rest whereas the Beretta/Browning magazine has a straight floor plate that doesn't match up with the contour of the front bottom of the Tisas Fatih grip. The front of the grip on a Tisas is straight and the Beretta/Browning has a swept forward section at the bottom front of the grip.
Much appreciated your dear help, thanks a lot.

I tried to order them from Mag house, had to cancel order, because they never deliver them...where you bought yours, Meg Gard have them back in stock, but asking way too much.

I bought mine from robertrtg.com but it looks like they are out of stock now.
Finally got a Meg Gard BDA .380, tested it by hand racking and experienced some fail to feed issues, checked the barrel feed ramp and wasn't that smooth, used a light grade sandpaper and Mothers polishing compound and all ammo fed properly...now I have to test in firing range, to be 100% sure all works OK to start using her as EDC.

Back