testtest

Memorial Day

wolfpack076

Professional
I'll keep it short. Before we enjoy that steak, hot dog or hamburger on our grills and a few ice cold beers this holiday weekend, Lets all take a minute to bow our heads and remember all who made the ultimate sacrifice to give us our freedoms to do so in OUR Great Country. And if you see a Veteran, take a minute and just say THANK YOU.

1653909687799.png

Let's also remember, this isn't veterans day. Memorial day is to honor the fallen. Some vets get really riled up when you confuse the two.

At my home, the flag flies every day. My grandfathers flag sits atop my dresser to remind me everyday why I get to enjoy these freedoms.

USAF 1964 - 1970. I am so thankful to God Almighty that I am able to honor those fallen heros today and not be one of those being honored. I still can't visit The Wall or even replicas of it without crying like a darn baby. Personally I think there should be a seperate holiday to honor those moms and dads, spouses, sons and daughters and brothers and sisters who still live through the pain of the loss of their fallen hero.

I still HATE Jane Fonda with a passion.

Yes, Memorial Day is more than hot dogs, beer, steak, cookouts with family and friends. It is about remembering those who gave their last and all for us and our nation. However, I cannot think of a better way to honor and appreciate their sacrifice than to spend the time with family and friends. They gave all so that we could partake in the freedom that we enjoy everyday. I remember their sacrifice everyday. I raise a ice cold coca cola and my bison burger in salute to them. We live in the greatest nation on earth and have the honor of thanking the greatest Americans on earth who gave their lives so that we could live ours free.

Back