testtest

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

mikep

Professional
I am “checking out” for a few days and wanted to wish all of you and your families a blessed Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!
I never thought I’d have online friendships like this but stumbling upon this forum is pretty much the only thing good online…. Well, this and ammo sales.
Merry Christmas.

Mike

IMG_3281-edited.jpg

Couple weeks ago my new church put on its kids' Christmas pageant. Yah, I know, kids' Christmas pageants are usually dreadful unless YOUR little angel is actually in the thing. I came expecting to “endure and tolerate” the hot mess. I couldn't have been more wrong. This one was imaginative and delightful and better than about half the movies I've seen in the last year. The premise is that the kids are going to do a Christmas pageant, but FedEx has screwed up the delivery of the costumes and everything is wrong. Instead of Wise Men costumes, they got cowboys; instead of Angels, they got cheerleader garb; instead of Shepherds, they got pirate outfits, and so forth. The kids decide to “Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome” as Clint Eastwood would say; the Christmas story MUST be told! (For you Firefly fans, that would be “Can't Stop the Signal.”) If you're interested, here's a link to the show. The pageant starts about 7:00 in. The Wise Men/Cowboys appear at about 14:00. The little Wise Man/Cowboy on the far right is a kid named Owen who looks so much like Ralphie in Christmas Story it's not even funny. Overall, I couldn't have been more entertained and delighted with the whole thing if Ted Nugent had appeared, riding in on the Great White Buffalo.

https://www.maugansvillechurch.com/media/dbyxgbj/christmas-program

Anyway, the whole thing inspired me to come home and create my own special Nativity scene I call “American Shepherds.” They will tend their flock by night or day, and wolves WILL be dealt with appropriately! Hope you enjoy it and understand that this is meant with nothing but respect.

Have a Very Blessed Christmas, everyone!

--Snake

1703345089920.jpeg

I am “checking out” for a few days and wanted to wish all of you and your families a blessed Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!
I never thought I’d have online friendships like this but stumbling upon this forum is pretty much the only thing good online…. Well, this and ammo sales.
Merry Christmas.

Mike
is it that time of year again..??

sheesh, it seems like it was just here last year.

christ, no wonder my wallet is lighter, the wife must have taken out all 14 of my credit cards.......

no wonder the house smells like Pine Sol.......

i was wondering why the christmas wrapping paper was on the coffee table, cuz we no longer have a cat, that shreds it.

i thought to myself the other day, i said, "self, why are the liquor stores so damn busy that cops are there to direct traffic".??

i went to Pet Smart, yesterday to get filters and charcoal for the fish tank, and oh yeah, i got 2 snails as well, a yellow one and a white one, and the cashier said..."Merry Christmas"....i'm thinking she must be drunk, i didn't buy a green snail....or a red one, so she must be hitting the bottle, i feel badly for her, she's gonna get fired now, i ratted her out...

my neighbors house is all lit up, but that's normal, he never puts away any lights.....he must be drinking as well

my daughters, all 3 of them called and asked what time do they and thier husbands and kids come over for dinner..."??

i said, i dunno, what are you taking over, pecan pie, smashed taters and Devil Dogs???

my 2 sons called and said they will be over the usual time for dinner....i'm thinking everyone must be hitting that damn bottle these days, thanks to Bidennomics.....

my wife bought a huge ham, i love ham, but i'd rather have lasagna, and i usually make one, but why this huge ham all of a sudden..??

wait a minute, i gotta check something.......

DAMMIT, the calendar is showing me it's nearly Christmas Day.....!!

LIKE WHEN DA HELL DID THIS :poop: HAPPEN...???

musta happened when i took one of my naps.......dammit........now i gotta spend MY MONEY and buy presents..??

BAH-HAMBURG.......NO ROLLER DOGS FOR ME......

And the angel said unto them," fear not, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."
Peace, joy, and all the best to everyone.

Merry Christmas.

Mike

U2, and to the rest of the TAL gang as well ! (y)

Y'all have a Merry Christmas! I will be here cooking and drinking Martinis
i knew it, i knew it..that gal at Pet Smart, and my wife and kids and the neighbor, weren't the only ones hitting the booze...

looks like i picked a bad time to not be a dinker,.....uh.....,dingler...uh......a smoker...??

dammit, gimme that bottle, i got some catching up to do, and find that darned cat...i think i buried him near the rose bush.

he's got some wrapping paper to shred......

oh....ok...if you ALL insist........

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus, and for the Pagans........Happy Hell's Angels beatings.

Back