testtest

Messing with the truth

While I don't know, being a midwestern rube, things were not always like this. I have to believe the now-corrupt CDC was not so, as recently as 4 years ago....I have to admit I'm scared about where we are now, much less where we are going at break-neck speed. The media that still digs up this stuff is shrinking faster than George Constanza in cold water.

Nothing to see here. That's what we are supposed to believe.

The politicization of nearly everything has become repugnant. The wokeists on the left only are willing to tolerate those who completely tow the party line. Even those who are largely in agreement with them (see Elon Musk) will be ostracized should they veer slightly from their religious dogma.

Information which doesn't support their position must be suppressed. Truth only exists should it advance their cause. They absolutely hate freedom and those who love this country.

Not any surprise, then, that statistics that don't advance their gun grabbing agenda will be suppressed by a corrupt government agency.

Defensive gun use between 60,000 and 2.5 million is a pretty good spread. I can see how an anti-gun group could argue that the data was flawed. I have no idea how one would go about verifying good data, but hopefully maybe somebody like Hillsdale College will undertake the job. I'm sure the government would not fund the study, but maybe the NRA and folks like us could.

The cdc is a corrupt political organization that no longer serves the scientific community or the public. I am a scientist with close to 30 years of experience and the cdc used to be a respected, unbiased source of research and information. It was prestigious to work there as a scientist. They couldn’t pay me enough to work there.

Defensive gun use between 60,000 and 2.5 million is a pretty good spread. I can see how an anti-gun group could argue that the data was flawed. I have no idea how one would go about verifying good data, but hopefully maybe somebody like Hillsdale College will undertake the job. I'm sure the government would not fund the study, but maybe the NRA and folks like us could.
I saw a report out of Chitown that had the stats at 500,000 to 2,000,000 but they did not name the source. They also said that the number is likely much higher due to nonreporting for a variety of reasons. Me thinks that if locales were to publish their local data it "just may" reduce the crime an iota as most accosters want a victim not a defender.

"[T]hat 2.5 Million number needs to be killed, buried, dug up, killed again and buried again," Mark Bryant, executive director of the Gun Violence Archive, wrote to the CDC in one of the emails. "It is highly misleading, is used out of context and I honestly believe it has zero value.
Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., reportedly facilitated the meeting through his office.
Let us not forget Tammy Duckworth. These two are the most rabid anti-gunners in service. Tammy once wrote back to me, she stated I was too stupid to understand the dangers in owning firearms and how she was much more intelligent in the matter. I had to walk away from my computer or the secret police would have thrown me in the dungeons.
Yes the CDC is now doing the anti's bidding!!

As for the "zero" value, that's laughable. Plain and simple it goes against the plan so it needs destroyed so their fictitious numbers well remain.

Let us not forget Tammy Duckworth. These two are the most rabid anti-gunners in service. Tammy once wrote back to me, she stated I was too stupid to understand the dangers in owning firearms and how she was much more intelligent in the matter. I had to walk away from my computer or the secret police would have thrown me in the dungeons.
Yes the CDC is now doing the anti's bidding!!

As for the "zero" value, that's laughable. Plain and simple it goes against the plan so it needs destroyed so their fictitious numbers well remain.
Well said. When a Government Organization becomes a political tool, then it really doesn't serve a purpose for taxpayers, even if initially it did.

A friend of mine told me something long ago that still resonates and it was something to the effect that you can use statistics to justify almost anything. The meat and potatoes is who generated the statistics and what the intent of the statistics were. And how was the data gathered? Many times statistics are based on statistical studies that were inaccurate. That's why I don't pay much attention to many of these types of reports.

Sometimes when I have discussions with people who aren't pro self-defense like I am and point this out they agree. Hopefully some of them open their eyes and see they are being manipulated.

The truth is the truth, it's not driven by personal agenda, in my humble opinion...:)

You can take the time to look up each state's number or use FBI compiled numbers. However that would be entering the dark hole. Regardless of the number or where it originates I don't see myself changing my lifestyle

Back