testtest

Mexico.. you can have California back..

Elec surcharge based on income, not use…

Let Mexico have it back …
CA is going to lose residents by the masses for a long time.

This sounds just as bad:

My initial response was ‘well, that’s stupid, what knucklehead will vote for that ?’ & then my long experience with .. people said ‘ were you born at night, like last night, ya dummy ?!?’ I still shock myself at how naive I can be at times.

Oh no, no, no. They turned Calf. into what it is. Make em stay and turn them over to Mexico with the land. ;)

AND the morons want electric vehicles! Make more of a problem! The leaders in that state don't have solutions to the problems, only cause more problems!
Yup, have rolling brownouts Now because not enough electricity available. Hey here’s a great idea, let’s ban ICE’s and make all vehicles electric too🙄. Oh and heaven forbid you try to build a plant to generate more power. Bunch of morons. What really frosts my cheerios are the libtards who leave there because it’s so expensive to live and then try to recreate this “workers paradise” in the state they’ve moved to! Isn’t the very definition of “stupid” doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome?

Last edited:
... What really frosts my cheerios are the libtards who leave there because it’s so expensive to live and then try to recreate this “workers paradise” in the state they’ve moved to! Isn’t the very definition of “stupid” doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome?
No different than the illegal immigrants that come here and want us to change our ways to make everything like it was where they came from! Never figured out why we have to respect their ways when they have absolutely no respect for ours.

Back