testtest

Midsouth Shooters questions

Old_Me

Ronin
anyone order from them?

i put in an order, and when i checked the details, i got this..

Note: Due to the extremely high volume of orders, your credit card may not be charged until the order is ready to be processed.

this reminds me of The Glock Store, during the pandemic, and it was sending me like they were backed up like 3-4 weeks shipping out.

seems like nowadays, who ever i order from, it's like maybe up to 1-2 hours after i order? my stuff is being shipped.

this by the way, is my first time ordering from Midsouth Shooters.

just wondering is all.

thanks in advance.

I've been ordering from them for a decade of so. They're on the up and up. It's normal under the last 2 years to get this message. From order date to shipping it's anywhere between 3-6 business days.

anyone order from them?

Note: Due to the extremely high volume of orders, your credit card may not be charged until the order is ready to be processed.

this reminds me of The Glock Store, during the pandemic, and it was sending me like they were backed up like 3-4 weeks shipping out.

seems like nowadays, who ever i order from, it's like maybe up to 1-2 hours after i order? my stuff is being shipped.

just wondering is all.

thanks in advance.
Yes, good to go. OM

1677023890291.gif

yes, thanks all...i am aware of the "no charge till shipping" thing, i been thru that many times....

i guess i am spoiled by Midway USA that pretty much ships the same day i order, as i recall they operate 7 days a week there.

my "concern" was, are they that backed up with orders like during the pandemic time, that it is like maybe 3 to 4 weeks before they actually ship?

but, since some of you have done business with them, i'll work with the longer shipping time(s).

being my first order with them, made me wonder.

thanks again to all..!!!!

anyone order from them?

just wondering is all.

thanks in advance.
Same here, no cause for alarm, takes awhile to process, I kind of like not being charged until my product ships

Same here, no cause for alarm, takes awhile to process, I kind of like not being charged until my product ships
i guess you didn't read or understand me.

i stated I KNOW ABOUT not being charged UNTIL the order is shipped.

i was QUESTIONING the long times waiting for the order to be picked...THEN SHIPPED....

Back