testtest

Milt Sparks most comfortable IWB holster for Government Model

fordag

Elite
Going through my holsters for my 1911s I was only able to find about 2 dozen... So obviously I need a new one.
I'm going to order a new holster from Milt Sparks and I wanted to hear from folks with experience with some of their IWB holsters.

Specifically the Summer Special 2, Executives Companion & Versa Max 2.

If you have experience with those holsters which one was the most comfortable for all day wear with a Government Model?

I have used the SS2 & the VM2 but with other guns, and oddly i can't find those holsters, they are in a moving box someplace. I've never had an EC.

Incredibly comfortable way to carry it, actually. Good belt, good holster, and it's super comfortable and concealable.
Agree! Ol'slab sides is really a comfortable gun to carry. I did it for awhile with no holster. The grips can be the down fall. Originally I had some smooth cocobolo grips then Kimber made me a sweet deal on a set of G10's. Boy those spikey suckers felt excellent in my hand but wore a groove in my side. I now needed a holster 😁

What makes the SS better for you than the EC? Also to be specific is it the SS or the SS2? I know the SS2 has a sweat guard while my understanding is the SS does not.
Summer Special. The rough out finish holds it in place better. The SS2 wasn't an option when I got it, but I'd consider upgrading when I get a new holster.

Picked up the EC at a gun show gently used for it $50 a few years ago. It's great, but not as comfortable as the SS.

Summer Special. The rough out finish holds it in place better. The SS2 wasn't an option when I got it, but I'd consider upgrading when I get a new holster.

Picked up the EC at a gun show gently used for it $50 a few years ago. It's great, but not as comfortable as the SS.
Thanks for the information.

Back