testtest

Minor League Baseball fans

SaltyMonkey

Professional
The boys of summer are back and Jobu wants to know. What’s your closest Minor League team or favorite minor league park you have visited?
Eastern NC we have the
80E43CDE-49B2-4646-B4C1-6A53E13A6369.jpeg

Best Minor League Park I have ever visited , definitely Memphis Redbirds.

The closest I have is the St. Paul Saints. They're more fun for the atmosphere than anything. Bill Murray used to be a part owner (I don't know if he still is) and they made the experience entertaining even if they lost.

The closest I have is the St. Paul Saints. They're more fun for the atmosphere than anything. Bill Murray used to be a part owner (I don't know if he still is) and they made the experience entertaining even if they lost.
That would be cool atmosphere. Murray is the show pretty much anywhere he goes.

My closest team is the Frisco Rough Riders (Texas Rangers AA). I have some good memories of attending a couple games with my kids when they were young, but the park just feels too fancy for minor league baseball. My favorite minor league team was the Lubbock Crickets. They only existed during 4 years while I was a student at Texas Tech, but they provided the perfect "minor league experience". I ran security for a large club that was popular with students and some of the Crickets players. I was a little sad to learn that I was paid as much as a bouncer as I would've earned as a starting infielder for the team.

High Point Rockers, in High Point NC, is closest I think...
Last ballgame I went to before Covid; I was visiting my sis & her husband. Dang nice stadium, and recently built if I recall correctly.
looking forward to things like that again !

Back