testtest

Minor surgery

N

nmedge

Going to dermatologist tomorrow to have 2 areas on my arm removed. I did have biopsies taken a couple of weeks ago and both came back positive for cancer. Not looking forward to it but it needs to be done. She is also going to give me a look over to see if she needs to set up more time to do other procedures. Getting old is not fun!

Going to dermatologist tomorrow to have 2 areas on my arm removed. I did have biopsies taken a couple of weeks ago and both came back positive for cancer. Not looking forward to it but it needs to be done. She is also going to give me a look over to see if she needs to set up more time to do other procedures. Getting old is not fun!
I had to have a small bump on my chin removed few years back, skin cancer, the one that’s not that serious, then a year of checkups……hope everything goes fine with you, yes, getting old isn’t fun, take care and don’t try to fret on it, all will be fine.

Praying for the best possible outcome for you. And yes getting older sucks...

Hope everything goes well and you come out of this cancer free.

Vigilance and knowing your body is the best first defense against things like this. Glad you got it early. Good luck tomorrow.

Got the one on my arm and one on the hand removed and all stitched up. They found another one on my nose. They did take a biopsy but just looking at it she knows its cancer. For the nose she suggested radiation. Having it cut and removed would cause me to probably have to get reconstructive surgery so the radiation is less invasive. Only issue is 3 times a week for seven weeks for radiation but no more cutting. So in a couple of weeks I will start the radiation. This procedure is supposed to be 99% effective. Thanks for all the kind words, really appreciate it. John

Got the one on my arm and one on the hand removed and all stitched up. They found another one on my nose. They did take a biopsy but just looking at it she knows its cancer. For the nose she suggested radiation. Having it cut and removed would cause me to probably have to get reconstructive surgery so the radiation is less invasive. Only issue is 3 times a week for seven weeks for radiation but no more cutting. So in a couple of weeks I will start the radiation. This procedure is supposed to be 99% effective. Thanks for all the kind words, really appreciate it. John
Well it'll be a PITA for 7 weeks brother, but when you're done it will be worth it. Sending good juju your way.

Glad the surgeries were successful and you have a plan for the radiation treatments, Keep the faith as your trips to radiation start to add up because this hellish demon is beatable.

Having don the chemo radiation thing for cancer at the base of my tongue the lasting side effects are terrible. If possible get a second opinion for treatment.

Back