testtest

MOD 2 .45 3.3

Boxcar

Alpha
Hey Springfield can we get an answer on what happened with that? Was looking to get another, but the website went to **** and nothing anywhere. Loyal SA guy but looking like that may be changing...

Hey Springfield can we get an answer on what happened with that? Was looking to get another, but the website went to **** and nothing anywhere. Loyal SA guy but looking like that may be changing...
Soss has the single stack xds, but the subcompact double stack 3.3 shows not available. I really like my subcompact 45, 9+1 is way better than 5+1!

Ya, now wasn't the wisest time to discontinue any firearm, much less what appears to be one that was well liked. As I have stated in other posts, I am surprised and disappointed by this move. Why would they keep the original XD over the 2nd generation Mod2. Makes no sense to me, especially since they dropped the "grip zone" printing on the handle that so many had issue with.

Back