testtest

Mom and pop shop closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler jk

Alpha
Founding Member
I live in ohio and one of the last mom and pop gun store around me is closing soon. Guns are 10% off and everything else is 30%. They have this Ruger Superblack hawk for as long as I can remember. It is used and asking $429 for it. It does have the 7.5 barrel. I have the 10.5 barrel. Does $380 sound like a good price for that? Condition is like new and no cylinder wear. I always buy guns elsewhere and pay them the $50 transfer fee and still be under their price. Now I have to find a new ffl dealer and hopefully with cheaper transfer ree. Going to try to wheel and deal on their bullets and powder.

If they r closing the store try to make a better deal for the gun and let them know that u r going to buy bullets and power too. Try to bundle everything for a better price.

I live in ohio and one of the last mom and pop gun store around me is closing soon. Guns are 10% off and everything else is 30%. They have this Ruger Superblack hawk for as long as I can remember. It is used and asking $429 for it. It does have the 7.5 barrel. I have the 10.5 barrel. Does $380 sound like a good price for that? Condition is like new and no cylinder wear. I always buy guns elsewhere and pay them the $50 transfer fee and still be under their price. Now I have to find a new ffl dealer and hopefully with cheaper transfer ree. Going to try to wheel and deal on their bullets and powder.
I bought a BH NIB with the 10" barrel for $473. Your offer I think is more than fair especially with that $50 transfer
fee. I pay $15 when I have a firearm shipped in. Search the internet and then call them for their fee.

As adam says, see if you can't get a bundle on some extras. I would say with them closing they would love to
move some product off the shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back