CAPMARINE276

Master Class
WH ☕️, breakfast

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
WH ☕️, breakfast
too dam cold here (gusty winds taking temps lower...."feel like temp...32") to do anything....even in the house.

i will not ever eat at waffle house for the rest of my life, thanks to food poisoning i got back in the 1990's...and i know how i got it.

been online, took 2 naps, gonna get my CZ 97B ready for a trip to the range Tuesday morning.

oh yeah my breakfast today was, bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal, 2 Eggo waffles, a bagal/ham sammich, several cups of coffee...

Household chores followed by a service call on a local well water system, followed by running some errands that included topping off the truck's tank so I can run a well water service call out of town tomorrow after voting.
You're a well guy? I'm a rep for a well pump distributor in southern WI....hope those calls are pump replacements rather than pressure switches (or tank re-charges).

You're a well guy? I'm a rep for a well pump distributor in southern WI....hope those calls are pump replacements rather than pressure switches (or tank re-charges).
Water filter guy ... I service acid neutralizers, softeners, iron filters etc.

Back