testtest

More About 1000% Excise Tax On Firearms

BassCliff

Professional
Hi,

The latest bill is H.R. 5135.

The actual bill:

An organization in my state, the WFC, has a petition if you'd like to sign.

But I would also suggest writing/calling your congressmen.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Yea, this is ridiculous, it will never go, but it just shows you how far this administration will go

They might not “tax” past purchases but they can add “universal registration” fees.…you know, to fund programs and combat gun violence of course.
How? The broad and frequent stroke of the all powerful executive order pen.

Not far fetched scheme, but they and can audit past purchases and personal sales as part of broader scope of underpayments for the past three years. No problem if you don’t sell, but if there’s a will there’s a way to to impose a fee. It’s a very little used tactic but not a big secret the IRS is now more interested than ever before about “hobby income” from the sale of anything that goes unreported on the 1040.
I could seen a declaration addendum (for valuation in case of future sale) coming on the 1040 for certain personal items which has to correspond with the stuff on file with other DOJ agency shared info documents. This could even one day be like getting a 1099 (let’s call it a 1099ATF) when you make any purchase at the LGS.

The reimagined DOJ might already have a master plan and with the proposed expansion of the reimagined IRS, it’s just a matter of time. If Congress can’t overtax, the EO will, along with a fresh batch of re-educated and incentivized IRS/ATF agents.

They might not “tax” past purchases but they can add “universal registration” fees.…you know, to fund programs and combat gun violence of course.
How? The broad and frequent stroke of the all powerful executive order pen.

Not far fetched scheme, but they and can audit past purchases and personal sales as part of broader scope of underpayments for the past three years. No problem if you don’t sell, but if there’s a will there’s a way to to impose a fee. It’s a very little used tactic but not a big secret the IRS is now more interested than ever before about “hobby income” from the sale of anything that goes unreported on the 1040.
I could seen a declaration addendum (for valuation in case of future sale) coming on the 1040 for certain personal items which has to correspond with the stuff on file with other DOJ agency shared info documents. This could even one day be like getting a 1099 (let’s call it a 1099ATF) when you make any purchase at the LGS.

The reimagined DOJ might already have a master plan and with the proposed expansion of the reimagined IRS, it’s just a matter of time. If Congress can’t overtax, the EO will, along with a fresh batch of re-educated and incentivized IRS/ATF agents.
Executive Orders are not law, nor are they enforceable outside the federal sector.

Back