testtest

more costly new vehicles in our futures.

Old_Me

Ronin
New cars sold in America will soon be required to come with automatic braking systems in a move designed to drive down soaring traffic fatalities. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is mandating all passenger vehicles to be kitted out with the brakes in a strive to save 362 lives per year, amid a 'crisis in roadway deaths'.

a lousy 362 lives saved..?? at what cost extra, and what about insurance premiums that has to pay repairing those vehicles?

meaning more totaled wrecks, as it'll be TOO MUCH to repair them.

what about when driving on snow, ice, rain...

hit those brakes at the wrong time, and YOU will crash and die.

Again, all "rule making" authority needs to be stopped and those enacted reversed. If it is not important enough for congress to pass it as a law, the president to sign it, then we don't need it. As an added bonus, it would give those over paid lazy sobs something to do.

So now they want all cars to be able to apply the brakes on their own? Yeah, good luck with that. I see a lot of rear end collisions in the future when cars suddenly and unexpectedly hit the brakes in front of you. :poop:
People who know nothing about vehicles should NOT be allowed to makes laws covering them.
But then the same can be said about guns. :rolleyes:

I have 2 vehicles the WILL auto brake, but can also be turned off. What needs to happen is for ABS systems to be removed!!!!!!!!!!! Those are for people with no driving skills!!!!!!

1714527438701.png
1714527480376.png
1714527510012.png
 we got people who don't know anything about ANYTHING making laws. Yes I'm picking on the women. Actually, I couldn't think of the name of the idiot that thought the island was going to capsize. so, no picture of him.

Back