testtest

More Custom Upgrades for the Springfield Armory XD

Nice looking pistol brother!! Damn near identical in the custom look I'm going for... Springer Precision has had my Springfield XD-9 for about 6-7 weeks now.... When totally complete, Springer Precision will have cut slanted slots in my slide, cerakoted the slide along with the barrel, guide rod (new 1911 guide rod and 18# spring), extended mag release (new), grip safety (new), 2 new extended base pads (.25), new flat faced trigger (new), aluminum striker spring guide (new), striker retaining plate (new), all H-170 titanium. Under the hood Springer Precision is installing their combat/carry trigger kit, replacing the ejector. They're also stippling the grip, forward index points on both sides, and front of the trigger guard... Also getting the trigger guard undercut.... And tipping it off with Dawson Precision Tritium front and rear sights.... They was out of their HD extractors but will be getting one installed in the future....

Attachments

• Image.jpeg
    Image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
  • Image~3.jpeg
    Image~3.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 178
1637205608083_Image.jpeg

Another update from Springer Precision's gunsmith, Kyle.... Still lacks cerakoting my barrel, grip safety, disassembly lever, slide lock, and installing new flat faced trigger (cerakoting it too), and cerakoting the 2 base pads. Oh and installing my Sights....

Attachments

• 1637205618537_Image.jpeg
    1637205618537_Image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 172
Back