testtest

More magazine capacity

Have you been to a rural Alabama Wal mart ? They be playing banjos when you enter the store.
View attachment 119135
True story.
Screenshot_20260923_163038_Samsung Browser.jpg

The banjo kid (Billy Redden) couldn't play the banjo. Apparently there was someone behind him playing and he sat there.

According to IMDB he never pursued any other acting jobs and spent most of his work life as a greeter at Walmart.

He ended up "retired" due to health issues and apparently lives off a disability pension and money he got from GoFundMe.
 
Here is a good article from Mas Ayoob via Greg Ellifritz Weekend Knowledge Dump this week

Link to the article as well as Greg’s Weekend Knowledge Dump that has a lot of good info




My only cavaet , is that a good instructor with bad knees ( or whatever physical limitation ) still has the knowledge to teach it , even if they can't reoeatedly demonstrate it .
 
Ya ever practice shooting at those moving blades?


I want to be clear that I'm not kidding when I say I'm pretty sure that would be considered an act of terrorism.

I've also been told that the amount the energy company pays to "lease" the area the put the turbine on is equal to the pay off value of your mortgage. So people get their land paid off to put a turbine on it.

NGL I'd take that deal
 
My only cavaet , is that a good instructor with bad knees ( or whatever physical limitation ) still has the knowledge to teach it , even if they can't reoeatedly demonstrate it .

While I get what you are saying and thwre are many fine somewhat mobility limited fokks with experience that can teach. I would say they are probably better left to teach the marksmanship side of things.

Any defensive use should probably be left to folks that 1 are Mobil enough to demonstrate whatever moves, up, down etc and several times.

Not having aomeone that can demo everythjng one might as well go through a PowerPoint.

Without meaning it to be nasty or mean just MHO
 
I'm not a bot. I don't have a lot of "personality" but I am not a bot.

I'm to try to be politely honest.

Based on the discussion you started about the Tactical gear company and you low post count, it appears that your here to shill for that brand.

I mean no one who's not on active duty, a cop or a Mall Ninja is that into the Tac gear.
 
I'm to try to be politely honest.

Based on the discussion you started about the Tactical gear company and you low post count, it appears that your here to shill for that brand.

I mean no one who's not on active duty, a cop or a Mall Ninja is that into the Tac gear.
Just because nobody you know does, does not mean nobody does. I am a disabled veteran, a former Boy Scout, and a Generator Engineer. I am so into the brand, UF Pro that I have literally replaced my entire wardrobe with their products. I wear either my P-40 All Terrain Gen 2 pants or my gen 2 tactical shorts daily. I have a Black Multi-cam set of striker XT gen 3 combat pants, combat shirt, boonie cap, base cap, M-81 Woodland pattern soft shell jacket, combat top, and combat pants for future training plans. I truly wish I had discovered the brand 30 years ago. I mean, I have 8 pair of the All Terrain pants and 4 pair of the shorts so far.
 
Just because nobody you know does, does not mean nobody does. I am a disabled veteran, a former Boy Scout, and a Generator Engineer. I am so into the brand, UF Pro that I have literally replaced my entire wardrobe with their products. I wear either my P-40 All Terrain Gen 2 pants or my gen 2 tactical shorts daily. I have a Black Multi-cam set of striker XT gen 3 combat pants, combat shirt, boonie cap, base cap, M-81 Woodland pattern soft shell jacket, combat top, and combat pants for future training plans. I truly wish I had discovered the brand 30 years ago. I mean, I have 8 pair of the All Terrain pants and 4 pair of the shorts so far.
And you're doing it again by referring to these clothes with specific product names.
 
I didn't read the entire thread, but I'm happy with my current EDC handguns, which are 5 to 7 round pistols and revolvers. I don't obsess or worry myself with getting into long drawn out shootouts against terrist, drug lords and cartels, dozens of heavily armed "thugs", or bullet proof crack/meth addicts intent on killing me.
 
Some humor against the gear and capacity chasers
Gun, ammo, and aftermarket accessories manufacturers LOVE those type of useful idiots. Those people are never happy with what they have and trained with, so they are always chasing the next best thing to combat whatever highly unlikely fear mongering situation they've been indoctrinated into worrying about. There are millions of other things that they do and encounter on a daily basis that's statistically much more probable to critically injure them, but they most of their time, energy, and money obsessing over statistically insignificant things that they aren't likely to ever encounter.

If I lived an alternative lifestyle, stayed in drug and gang infested the ghettos, or had people out there who were so intent on killing me specifically that they would stick around and risk being shot, kill, or arrested when the cops came, my concerns might change. That's not the world I live in.
 
Last edited:
And you're doing it again by referring to these clothes with specific product names.
There's just no way to get a point across to you is there. Never mind. The responses I've gotten to my post is precisely why there are not many of my posts. The people I've encountered here are not very welcoming to outsiders apparently. That's fine. I wasn't looking to be part of a click anyway. This platform and it users are exhausting. Bye.
 
Back
Top