Morning

CAPMARINE276

Master Class
Morning everyone

Attachments

• IMG_0103.jpeg
    IMG_0103.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Good morning. Been up since 4, still cannot get the hang of this sleeping in thing. Did the laundry so wife did not have to. Washed and sanitized the cats water fountain, emptied, sanitized, and refilled the emergency water containers, and split up the remaining tree that came down during the rain and ice storm a while back.

Thinking of unretiring lol, did less work it seemed lol.

But the wife called me in to bacon omelets and bloody Mary's a short bit ago which crowns the morning a success. I would take a picture but no one needs to see me in the hot tub lol.

Have a great day folks.

Good morning. Been up since 4, still cannot get the hang of this sleeping in thing. Did the laundry so wife did not have to. Washed and sanitized the cats water fountain, emptied, sanitized, and refilled the emergency water containers, and split up the remaining tree that came down during the rain and ice storm a while back.

But the wife called me in to bacon omelets and bloody Mary's a short bit ago which crowns the morning a success. I would take a picture but no one needs to see me in the hot tub lol.

Have a great day folks.
Please no hot tub pics. Please god no. 😵‍💫

Please no hot tub pics. Please god no. 😵‍💫
Good morning…..View attachment 52953
And good afternoon….

Have a great day folks.
On second thought, post those hot tub pics …

@Keystone19250 .. my eyes !!!👀👀👀

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪
Kidding just kidding !!!

Have a great day folks.
1708901171665.jpeg

Back