testtest

Most Popular Guns of 2020 by Region

wmg1299

Professional
The NSSF released a list of the best-selling guns of 2020 by region. Most of the guns listed won't surprise anybody, but it did seem odd to me that the Hellcat didn't make the list. They've been selling very well in my area. The Hellcats and some of the XDS line are also some of the only guns on the shelves at my local Academy, so I figure that will boost their total sales during the rest of the year. The Glock 19 is doing well, but stores can't sell what they don't have in stock. The article can be found at the link below:

The NSSF released a list of the best-selling guns of 2020 by region. Most of the guns listed won't surprise anybody, but it did seem odd to me that the Hellcat didn't make the list. They've been selling very well in my area. The Hellcats and some of the XDS line are also some of the only guns on the shelves at my local Academy, so I figure that will boost their total sales during the rest of the year. The Glock 19 is doing well, but stores can't sell what they don't have in stock. The article can be found at the link below:

Midwest made the Hellcat list as is no surprise AR’s in the south didnt make list as most already own one or more

Midwest made the Hellcat list as is no surprise AR’s in the south didnt make list as most already own one or more

Good catch. I meant to say that I was surprised to see the Hellcat didn't make the list in my area (Texas). I hate it when I type faster than I think. I've had several friends recently pick up either their first gun, or buy one for their wife, and they have all been Hellcats. Great guns, but I think the fact that they are readily available also played a big role in the purchasing decision.

Good catch. I meant to say that I was surprised to see the Hellcat didn't make the list in my area (Texas). I hate it when I type faster than I think. I've had several friends recently pick up either their first gun, or buy one for their wife, and they have all been Hellcats. Great guns, but I think the fact that they are readily available also played a big role in the purchasing decision.
Yes, like one of the commenters in the article stated: "Whatever was in the display case is what got sold…"

I'm starting to see a lot more AR'S and other popular firearms return to stock at the stores. This is probably mostly due to lack of ammo keeping people from buy paper weights.

Back