testtest

Most recommended holster for Hellcat

Paul R

Operator
I’m a newbie with my hellcat. any suggestions on a concealed holster . Saw a CYA supply co on Amazon anyone familiar with this one. It’s a IWB around $40.00. And made for hellcat without optics. Open to others.
your inputs would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 208
The JM4 Tactical is the most comfortable, least printing holster I have tried. I use it for my Hellcat and one for my Sig P365-XL. If you want information on sizing I will supply it. You can wear it with shorts and T shirt and it is invisible. You don't need a belt and it stays with your clothes on a draw.

Attachments

• IMG_1729.JPG
    IMG_1729.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 445
  • IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 591
  • IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 512
I'm not sure who the question is directed to, but in my case I do both. With a belt and without. It depends on the shorts.

Under armour shorts elastic band. Or am I better off with tactical 4 no belt is required according to barjohn

Are you going to get a light for it? Might want to hold off buying an expensive one until you get it customized and accessorized the way you want it. I bought a cheap sticky holster when I bought my Hellcat, I just ordered a Kydex iwb that will fit a red dot and baldr mini, cornerstone customs on Facebook will make them anyway and color and style to want,

As long as the elastic waistband is a little wide and able to support the weight of the loaded Hellcat, the JM4 will work. The magnets are incredibly strong. If you have a vehicle with a metal dash or console you can stick it to it with the magnet and it will stay. Of course, most modern car interiors are all plastic so it won't work for that.

Just received the reckoning holster from crossbreed & Tuesday I will be getting their executive belt I’ll see how I like that combination. Also bought a belly belt on Amazon which seem to work great wearing gun wear. This is all new to me so I’ll just have to experiment

Remember, the only safety on a Hellcat is keeping a finger away from the trigger. A good holster protects the trigger and prevent you from accidentally engaging the trigger with your finger or another object/clothing. Most belly band holsters lack a good trigger guard. A few have recently added that feature. OK for a 1911 style with a manual safety, not so good for striker fired with no manual safety.

Back