testtest

Most recommended holster for hellcat

Paul R

Operator
I’m a newbie with my hellcat. any suggestions on a concealed holster . Saw a CYA supply co on Amazon anyone familiar with this one. It’s a IWB around $40.00. And made for hellcat without optics. Open to others.
your inputs would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 3F042543-DA74-4690-9BA3-D00A0ACFDC13.jpeg
    3F042543-DA74-4690-9BA3-D00A0ACFDC13.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 190
  • B342BF31-3B29-470C-8D8D-DD57F1703180.jpeg
    B342BF31-3B29-470C-8D8D-DD57F1703180.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 180
Hey Paul - I bought that one early on with my hellcat. Standard kydex generic clip. It’s not horrible at all, but you should try a few (Kydex, Hybrid like crossbreed/alien), as well as maybe even leather. Figure where you want to conceal and try them all to see what you like. Especially if you use amazon their return policy is pretty liberal.

There are a TON of peoples options and pics posted on this board. Ultimately all about your preference. I do think there are better ones than the CYA at a similar price point with better clips.

I’m a newbie with my hellcat. any suggestions on a concealed holster . Saw a CYA supply co on Amazon anyone familiar with this one. It’s a IWB around $40.00. And made for hellcat without optics. Open to others.
your inputs would be greatly appreciated
I bought Crossbreeds Reckoning IWB for my non OSP Hellcat and it fits well and is comfortable to wear. I have several Crossbreed holster for several different types of firearms (all IWB for me). They make several different models for the Hellcat (and other firearm models), IWB, OWB, AIWB, Belly Bands, etc. I like their Reckoning since it's slim, has a small profile, and more importantly, it has two belt clips. The Reckoning in general is nice, because it can be configured by the wearer to be IWB, OWB, AIWB with the purchase of their accessory clips etc. I have one of their other model IWB holsters (not Reckoning model), I bought for my CZ 2075 RAMI BD, that only has one belt clip. Big mistake on my part, as with the heavy weight of the RAMI, if the pants are undone (bathroom etc.), the holster will shift due to only the one clip keeping it in position. Hence my preference of two clips (other people may like the one clip for light guns etc., it's all ones preference).
Good luck on whatever you decide, I posted a link to the Crossbreed reckoning below:

I bought Crossbreeds Reckoning IWB for my non OSP Hellcat and it fits well and is comfortable to wear. I have several Crossbreed holster for several different types of firearms (all IWB for me). They make several different models for the Hellcat (and other firearm models), IWB, OWB, AIWB, Belly Bands, etc. I like their Reckoning since it's slim, has a small profile, and more importantly, it has two belt clips. The Reckoning in general is nice, because it can be configured by the wearer to be IWB, OWB, AIWB with the purchase of their accessory clips etc. I have one of their other model IWB holsters (not Reckoning model), I bought for my CZ 2075 RAMI BD, that only has one belt clip. Big mistake on my part, as with the heavy weight of the RAMI, if the pants are undone (bathroom etc.), the holster will shift due to only the one clip keeping it in position. Hence my preference of two clips (other people may like the one clip for light guns etc., it's all ones preference).
Good luck on whatever you decide, I posted a link to the Crossbreed reckoning below:

I have the reckoning and is my current go to. Been contemplating a full leather but the reckoning is great.
If you have not done your 1 time register and buy discount with your hellcat, you can get the reckoning in black with a discount from SA.

I have the reckoning and is my current go to. Been contemplating a full leather but the reckoning is great.
If you have not done your 1 time register and buy discount with your hellcat, you can get the reckoning in black with a discount from SA.
Yeah, I have several in full size etc., for several different firearms (Founders SuperTuck, SuperTucks, MiniTucks, Freedom Carry (the model with one clip for my RAMI), and a few Reckonings I bought with the accessory clips to modify if I want to). I like them & their IWB are comfortable to wear. I've not yet bought any for lights or optics, but I'm waiting to see if they have one for my FN 509C MRD with the Trijicon SRO optic I installed. Last I checked (some time ago), they had one for the FN 509C, but no mention of the MRD model. I noticed for the Hellcat, you can select either Hellcat (non OSP like mine), or Hellcat OSP.
I'm sure there are other great holsters out their (I own others like Blackhawk Serpa's, Galaco, Bianchi, etc.). But currently, I'll always check Crossbreed out first.

My self and one another use DARA OWB's for ours, and like them.

Many different options for carry so one must decide what works for you.

Ordered the crossbreed reckoning from SA. For 59,95 I’ll take a chance. I’m sure it should work fine if not will try something else . Thanks again for your knowledge & time
paul

I use CYA holsters in conjunction with Alien Gear 3.5 cloak IWB holsters, all depending on the situation. I personally like the CYA holsters for quick and easy on and off, even though they're basic IWB like many other brands. I do not have a hellcat, but use both these with all my firearms. If you do buy CYA, check out their direct website, may be alittle if any cheaper then buying through Amazon.

Any opinions on crossbreed executive belt to go along with crossbreed reckoning holster
I have three, 1 black & 1 Brown executive, and 1 Black Crossover with the slide buckle (plus a Nylon Tan reversible belt they threw in for free with one of their promotions). I think they're great, but they were the first gun belt I tried, so I can't say how they compare to other brands on the market. What I can say is that it's a necessity to get a good gun belt, as regular belts just won't hold the weight.

If I’m about a 42” waist what size should I order?
There's a FAQ section on their website (link below) on belt size ordering, along with videos & other sizing information (elsewhere on website), depending on which of their belts you ordered. If not sure, they recommend calling them & they will assist in sizing.
Crossbreed FAQ link:

Copied from website FAQ concerning Belt sizing:

"GUN BELT, WESTERN BELT and EXECUTIVE BELT:
Measure, in inches, your EXISTING BELT from the end of the buckle to the hole that fits you the best. This measurement is your belt size.
These Belts by Crossbreed have seven holes for proper sizing. The size you order will be made for use with the center hole. If you know that you prefer a belt with a longer tongue, add 1-2 inches to your measurement. If you prefer a fit with a shorter tongue, subtract 1-2 inches from your measurement. For most people there is no need to change your belt size to allow for IWB carry of a single conceal carry pistol.
INSTRUCTOR BELT:
Please refer to the instructor belt page for sizing chart and instructional video.
CROSSOVER BELT:
Please refer to the Crossover Belt page for sizing chart, instructions, and videos.
If you need assistance with belt options and sizing questions, kindly contact our customer service department at 888-732-5011.
Please Note: DO NOT use your pants size as your belt measurement or order a desired size from buckle to tip. This will give you an incorrect fit.
If you need assistance with belt options and sizing questions, kindly contact our customer service department at 888-732-5011.
**SIZING ERRORS - We ask that our customers take the time to accurately measure for the correct fit before ordering a handcrafted belt. Our craftsmen take great care to ensure that your belt is correctly sized as ordered. All sizing error exchanges will be subject to a $10 processing and reshipping fee. Exchanges will be accepted during the two week trial period only. (Ares Aegis Belts are custom items and are non-returnable at any time for any reason) **BELT ADJUSTMENT – After the two week free trial, there is a charge of $25.00 to have a belt cut down to a smaller size. The adjustment must be 4 inches or more for gun belts, instructor, and dress belts. Instructor belt with velcro® brand closure belts can be cut down in any increment. **Lifetime warranty does not apply to Belts by CrossBreed®"

Will call crossbreed 2 morrow. Thanks for all your info & time
paul
No problem Paul, good luck.
Oh BTW, I got an email from crossbreed they’re having a sale on belts the next 72 hours. You may already know if you saw it on the website.

Got this tactical justice for my Hellcat, accomadates a red dot and the olight Valkyrie mini2, $67.
I just ordered another one exactly like it but will accommodate the BALDR mini From cornerstone customs, $80 after taxes and shipping, I tried calling and emailing tactical justice to see if they could alter it but they don’t respond, cornerstone custom answers the phone and emails

Attachments

• CB97D06C-025B-41E8-8687-F23920760571.jpeg
    CB97D06C-025B-41E8-8687-F23920760571.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 222
  • C4EE216A-BF73-4160-A7D5-4464BBC663CA.jpeg
    C4EE216A-BF73-4160-A7D5-4464BBC663CA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 245
  • 70D8C83A-79F8-4B32-9C4E-78656BC49F59.jpeg
    70D8C83A-79F8-4B32-9C4E-78656BC49F59.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 210
Just ordered the crossbreed executive to go with my reckoning holster. Took advantage of the 20% off on belts.
everyone have a great day

Back