testtest

Most Trivial Reason You Ever Purchased a Gun?

Fortunately, I live in Texas.

Almost all my gun purchases are trivial in the last 15 yrs.

I have a dedicated shotgun for birds, deer rifles in 2 calibers and a SD pistol.

Everything else including accessories is because I can thanks to a 2A friendly state.
Almost all have been on a whim.

I have the same Walther 9mm CCP M2 Bragah. This gun and my HK VP9sk are the best "fit in my hand" guns that I own. My only issue with my CCP, is it does not fire 115gr Blazer Brass reliably (Failures to fire, Failures to eject, numerous times). I read on some CCP forums it's picky on the types of ammo it eats. What ammo do you use in yours? Perhaps mine may like what yours shoots, but I know that's no guarantee.
Nice! It's definitely a good fit for my hand.
Haven't shot it much but I used 115g Blazer Brass and some Remington 115gr with no issues.

Odd that you're getting issues with the Blazer. I'd try some Remington.

I have the Original CCP, not the M2 though so maybe that makes a difference in the ammo it likes?

Nice! It's definitely a good fit for my hand.
Haven't shot it much but I used 115g Blazer Brass and some Remington 115gr with no issues.

Odd that you're getting issues with the Blazer. I'd try some Remington.

I have the Original CCP, not the M2 though so maybe that makes a difference in the ammo it likes?
Ahh, OK, that might be it. But I'll try some Remington ammo and see how that works out. Thanks for the response Bragah.

Ahh, OK, that might be it. But I'll try some Remington ammo and see how that works out. Thanks for the response Bragah.
Shoot a pile of 124 gr. through that gun, maybe 4-5 boxes. Then I bet it will shoot the 115 gr. just fine.

It’s not the Blazer, it’s the weight. Walther and HK both sometimes need to be broken in with 124 or 147 before they reliably shoot 115. None of mine had that issue, but then I shoot 124 in all my 9 MMs.

Shoot a pile of 124 gr. through that gun, maybe 4-5 boxes. Then I bet it will shoot the 115 gr. just fine.

It’s not the Blazer, it’s the weight. Walther and HK both sometimes need to be broken in with 124 or 147 before they reliably shoot 115. None of mine had that issue, but then I shoot 124 in all my 9 MMs.
Thanks Bob, good point and another option I'll try.

I swear the internet has conditioned me to watch for the inevitable replies to anyone who says something needs to be broken in. I assume something brand new needs a break-in period unless told otherwise!

"But it shuld werk right out of the b0x! F4iled pr0duct! TRASH!" :LOL:

I swear the internet has conditioned me to watch for the inevitable replies to anyone who says something needs to be broken in. I assume something brand new needs a break-in period unless told otherwise!

"But it shuld werk right out of the b0x! F4iled pr0duct! TRASH!" :LOL:
Actually the VP9 uses the same RSA as the VP40 so it’s a little stiff. Once you loosen it up a bit it’s just fine. Almost every 1911 needs to wear in and smooth out. Semi auto shotguns often need to wear in before they handle light loads. If anything they’re overbuilt.

Drop 10k on a brand new race motor. What’s the first thing you do ? That’s right. You break it in.

Actually the VP9 uses the same RSA as the VP40 so it’s a little stiff. Once you loosen it up a bit it’s just fine. Almost every 1911 needs to wear in and smooth out. Semi auto shotguns often need to wear in before they handle light loads. If anything they’re overbuilt.

Drop 10k on a brand new race motor. What’s the first thing you do ? That’s right. You break it in.
Then you don't know me very well! I go from ignition on to full throttle,.............

Back