testtest

Mother Nature is a feral beast

It was 60 degrees here yesterday and today we have white out conditions. Made it to work this morning, but half the plant went home. No travel advised in eastern ND. I hope they don’t shut down cuz I’ll be stuck in Fargo 😪. Heck, even the range closed..
Safe travels !
Hope you dont get stranded.. wishing the best for you.

Mother Nature is a bipolar Beeootch

There was a fire that started 90 miles to the west of me (don't know what started it) driving distance (probably 20-30 miles closer in a straight line) that seemed to be out (didn't see smoke). Started up again about an hour ago. Got a warning on possible evacuation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227_102443_WeatherBug.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_102443_WeatherBug.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240227_102435_WeatherBug.jpg
    Screenshot_20240227_102435_WeatherBug.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 22
It was 60 degrees here yesterday and today we have white out conditions. Made it to work this morning, but half the plant went home. No travel advised in eastern ND. I hope they don’t shut down cuz I’ll be stuck in Fargo 😪. Heck, even the range closed..
SD is similar. 65° yesterday while working on the beetle and today I was shoveling the driveway to get to work.🥶

There was a fire that started 90 miles to the west of me (don't know what started it) driving distance (probably 20-30 miles closer in a straight line) that seemed to be out (didn't see smoke). Started up again about an hour ago. Got a warning on possible evacuation.
I heard about that on the news and was thinking about our TX peeps on here. If they tell you to go, don’t hesitate. Stay safe!

On my house thermometer here in SoDak yesterday we hit 70 degrees, officially, it hit 63. Today it is 13, windy and we're getting a light snow. We are presently in a fire warning alert as everything is bone dry, the price we pay when we have mild winters and no serious snowfall.

Back