testtest

Mounting plate for Holosun 407 on XDM elite ?

tball

Alpha
Just received my XDM OSP Elite yesterday. Bought a Holosun 407 to put on it. Mounting plates did not come with my gun. Had to sign up to receive a free one in the mail. Got co formation this morning and was informed of an 8-12 week lead time ? Horrible ! Any idea where I can purchase a mounting plate for the Holosun 407 ? It’s the same footprint as the RMR . Any help would be appreciated.

Just received my XDM OSP Elite yesterday. Bought a Holosun 407 to put on it. Mounting plates did not come with my gun. Had to sign up to receive a free one in the mail. Got co formation this morning and was informed of an 8-12 week lead time ? Horrible ! Any idea where I can purchase a mounting plate for the Holosun 407 ? It’s the same footprint as the RMR . Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry to say I don’t. With the current buying frenzy everything is out of stock. I just bought a 300blk barrel i didn’t really want because it was relatively cheap and available. When inventories eventually come back I’ll get what I actually wanted.

Check this out https://www.egwguns.com/trijicon-rmr-sight-mount-for-springfield-xd

same boat here , i have called and they said usually 2 weeks or so before they get shipped , my request was acknowledged on July 31 , still waiting , though they had inventory for a week.I am hoping its shipped this week

I am not sure, I took off the plate and did not see where the posts/knobs will fit.

I will wait to u guys get yours , then again I may get one

I was WRONG, the posts will face up on the slide , not down as i had assumed. I ordered one along with the trigger kit lowering the pull to 3.5 lbs

should have tomorrow, :eek:

daniel told me they had a run on the plates and had a few left

Got my Power Drive Precision mounting plate today !! It’s perfect !! Can also co-witness the iron sights .
0372965B-7A0D-4637-B1CB-7B896C583741.jpeg

15307695-26B0-4303-9D43-44351EE68537.jpeg

I bought mine last year from Buds Gun shop. I read that the elite OSP comes with 3 mounting plates and they even give you instruction on a separate cardboard paper on which one to choose. So I ordered the one I need but if it comes with 3 mounting plates we should have them. I emailed Springfield regarding this and requested the mounts even though I purchased the one I needed. I will let you know what the result is.

I just wanted to let folks know my recent experience after I purchased an XDM Elite from guns.com and Holosun 507 from Amazon.
  • No mounting plates in the box (as expected after seeing posts like the one above)
  • Card in the box with instructions for ordering a plate for free (you have to pick which plate you want; you don't get all 3).
  • Confirmation email after the order said to expect 4 to 6 weeks for delivery
  • The plate actually arrived 5 days after I ordered (which included a weekend...so 3 working days)
  • No screws come with the plate (luckily, that didn't matter for me because I could re-use the screws from the OEM cover plate on the gun, and the Holosun comes with a full set of screws as well)

Back