testtest

Mouse guns

my hands aren’t big average size I can hide the whole gun in my hand it’s small
IMG_2113.jpeg
I just recently got rid of my original LCP, but I have used and carried it

I sorta have a thing for mouse guns and own several. I have actually carried a mouse as my primary now and then when the situation called for serious discretion. I don't feel a bit under gunned. I know and understand its use and limitations.
The article makes some valid points. These guns are intended to be used as a last resort at bad breath distances. Aim for the face. I'll also add fire multiple shots.
If it comes to it, stick the gun right in the bad guys face and pull the trigger several times. If nothing else, take advantage of the BG being distracted by the pain and blood and you run like hell! Remember, the gun's primary purpose is to save your life. ;)

Ekd5scc.jpg

I carry a ruger lcp2 my hands aren’t big average size I can hide the whole gun in my hand it’s small . How many of you guys mouse ?

NAA makes a grip that folds and when extended gives you more to grab onto for your 22mag
1695408516763.png

I sorta have a thing for mouse guns and own several. I have actually carried a mouse as my primary now and then when the situation called for serious discretion. I don't feel a bit under gunned. I know and understand its use and limitations.
The article makes some valid points. These guns are intended to be used as a last resort at bad breath distances. Aim for the face. I'll also add fire multiple shots.
If it comes to it, stick the gun right in the bad guys face and pull the trigger several times. If nothing else, take advantage of the BG being distracted by the pain and blood and you run like hell! Remember, the gun's primary purpose is to save your life. ;)

Ekd5scc.jpg
These remind me of the movie Taxi Driver.

I had an LCP II, but a friend wanted it more. I have a .380 911 for summer shorts wear although my CSX is about the same size. Next in line is my Max 9 followed by Shield 2.0 in 9mm, a Shield Plus and Shield .45. My Hellcat is unloved in my safe. I am somewhat curious about the NAA guns. Has anyone reported how the trigger is? I dunno if my XL hands could hold those things.

I have an M&P Bodyguard 380 which was problematic at first for my XL hands until I found the DeSantis Pocket Shot holster which cured the problem. I have an optics ready Sig P365 380 on order that I can get a full grip on using the 12 round mags. Recent 380 SD ammo improvements by numerous manufacturers bring the performance of that standard pressure ammo within FBI standards and the +P almost scary. When my daily agenda and dress dictates, I will continue to carry my 380's and the standard pressure loads with confidence. I also carry my 9 mm's in similar loads from these manufacturers. At no time do I feel incapable to "stop the threat" as long as I do my part. Just my opinion.

Back