testtest

MP flashlight

javbike

Professional
I purchased this MP flashlight online from Smith and Wesson site this flashlight is no joke . It’s the real deal wow I guess I never had a good flashlight I have a big maglite but it doesn’t do the job like this one . You see every thing very clear in pitch black area I really recommend this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 129
I purchased this MP flashlight online from Smith and Wesson site this flashlight is no joke . It’s the real deal wow I guess I never had a good flashlight I have a big maglite but it doesn’t do the job like this one . You see every thing very clear in pitch black area I really recommend this one
Looks like a great flashlight javbike!

Helpful notes: When looking for flashlights always check to see what kind of locally obtainable replacement batteries there are or may be available 1st. There are some oddball batteries that are very difficult to find. Always carry spare batteries or a spare charging source and or device for rechargeable lights. Fairly cheap USB enabled recharging devices can be a lifesaver.

S&W have a bunch of different flashlights too to serve many needs:

It’s always nice to find a great tool. I have a Streamlight PL2 that gets used constantly along with the pocket knife. I keep them both sitting, at the ready, right next to my 19rd backup mag in my pocket. How do I accomplish this amazing feat? Raven Pocket Shield! No, I’m not a shill. I’m just a Mod who happens to LOVE a product.
😁

Attachments

• E546AE42-DF41-4480-9E3E-6D24D0FAF132.jpeg
    E546AE42-DF41-4480-9E3E-6D24D0FAF132.jpeg
    858.3 KB · Views: 125
It’s always nice to find a great tool. I have a Streamlight PL2 that gets used constantly along with the pocket knife. I keep them both sitting, at the ready, right next to my 19rd backup mag in my pocket. How do I accomplish this amazing feat? Raven Pocket Shield! No, I’m not a shill. I’m just a Mod who happens to LOVE a product.
😁
Keeps them close together. Good idea to reduce printing. Very nice set up and package!

Last edited:
Whats the model # on that one?

Back