testtest

Multiple people approach vehicle in possible carjacking attempt in middle of night. But victim has a gun

shanneba

Custom
One of the homeowners in the car shot and killed the male, the Star reported. Wooten added to the paper that officers believe the homeowner — who was detained and taken in for questioning — acted in self-defense.

One of the homeowners in the car shot and killed the male, the Star reported. Wooten added to the paper that officers believe the homeowner — who was detained and taken in for questioning — acted in self-defense.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. “Safe” neighborhoods are changing.

A lot of these attacks are being done by packs of juveniles.
“where are the parents?” 🤬🤬🤬
This whole “tic-toc” challenge crap is also creating this wave of violence so expect more shootings by law abiding citizens protecting themselves.
Kids are not being raised to have respect of others.

This whole “tic-toc” challenge crap is also creating this wave of violence so expect more shootings by law abiding citizens protecting themselves.

Emboldened lawless feral packs, cloak of darkness and justice reform activist prosecutors.

Last week in my small local neighborhood ten page newspaper had posted three (3) articles on catalytic converter thefts on the front page, all three incidents the feral young thieves shot at the owners when they came outside to investigate.

Where are the parents… couple days ago in gun strict-no cash bond NYC, someone shot a McDonald’s worker in the face for disrespectin’ over his girlfriends cold french fries complaint. The shooters gram momma said “ this all could have been solved with hot French fries“.

If you go out at night in my neighborhood some enchanted evening you will meet a stranger!
I enjoy the wit of Woody Allen movies, he used to release one every years but never seen this one...he was Cancelled before it was fashionable…
509F82EB-5F78-4D84-BEDE-DD599CF67BC4.jpeg

Feral children will get up to mischief and it often does not end well. So many times in my career youthful offenders in crime and tragedy made me ask, "Who the heck is raising these kids?"
If these "feral children" were snakes and bit you, you'd take two steps and die!

where are the parents?

well "daddy" is with some other woman, knocking her up

"mama" is with one of her 27 boyfriends, doing crack

that's where the parents are.

it's always in the news, "mom and dad" stoned, out on park bench or in the car, children with them, crying

Curfews, bed checks, grounded for the weekend - lost art of parenting, partly due to Dr Ben Spock and how his advice evolved from coddling to lawlessness among the urchins.
Idiot kids grow up to be idiot parents in absentia.

There’s a lot of selective justice being administered (rubbed) right under our noses, and then there’s justice reforms which go unmentioned. Activist prosecutors are completing with the bench and essentially there’s little or no penalty.

Here’s 2 recent examples of Gun crimes in My Kind of Town.
Note the circumstances, note the names of the alleged, note the same judge, note the bail amounts needed to Get out of Jail:

where are the parents?

well "daddy" is with some other woman, knocking her up

"mama" is with one of her 27 boyfriends, doing crack

that's where the parents are.

it's always in the news, "mom and dad" stoned, out on park bench or in the car, children with them, crying
It was a rhetorical question.

Just last month a "good" kid was killed by other kids a 3am in the morning. They still don't know who was the shooter. The deceased was 16 years old. Where are the parents?!

Back