testtest

Muzzle Brakes

I am looking at the muzzle brakes on the Springfield Armory website (see below). One of the brakes specifically mentions the Edge (5.56) version of the Saint. However, will it work with all 5.56 Saint rifles? I don't see a chat feature on the website.
Screenshot_20221005-100245_Chrome.jpg

I am looking at the muzzle brakes on the Springfield Armory website (see below). One of the brakes specifically mentions the Edge (5.56) version of the Saint. However, will it work with all 5.56 Saint rifles? I don't see a chat feature on the website.View attachment 31374
Yes that will work with a standard 1/2x28 thread pitch found on most common 5.56 rifles.

If it has 1/2 x 28tpi it's for 22cal and down (in most cases). However, 9mm (.355") has those threads also. As long as the hole is bigger than the caliber of bullet it's all good man ;) . I have a 30cal brake on a 33cal rifle and it has around .030" (.368") larger. Before installing and removing the brake/flash hider on the saint get a 556 cartridge and see if the neck of the case (not just the bullet) easily fits into the holes on both ends.

Back