testtest

My all season boot

Sld1959

Hellcat
I use the same boots for work, everyday around the homestead and hunting. Its not a hugely expensive boot because I tend to go thru a pair every year, sometimes two. Not because the upper gets bad. But because of working on concrete the sole wears down to where work want us to replace them. Hey, they give an allowance for it, so....

I get them from Sportsmans Guide and they are uninsulated, but waterproof, and I have to say I have learned to love the side zip feature. In summer I use a gel insole, and cold weather I change over to Dr Sheepskin insoles. I find with the sheepskin and various weights of wool socks I am good all year. Except things like Ice fishing or wading deep snow, but that iswhat sorels and muklucks are for lol.

20211123_204339.jpg

I use the same boots for work, everyday around the homestead and hunting. Its not a hugely expensive boot because I tend to go thru a pair every year, sometimes two. Not because the upper gets bad. But because of working on concrete the sole wears down to where work want us to replace them. Hey, they give an allowance for it, so....

I get them from Sportsmans Guide and they are uninsulated, but waterproof, and I have to say I have learned to love the side zip feature. In summer I use a gel insole, and cold weather I change over to Dr Sheepskin insoles. I find with the sheepskin and various weights of wool socks I am good all year. Except things like Ice fishing or wading deep snow, but that iswhat sorels and muklucks are for lol.

View attachment 22400
I like those style!

These are mine.

Comfortable as hell, ridiculously durable, US and union made and my work buys me 2 pair a year. I am still wearing the pair I got at the beginning of 2020. I have 3 pairs all in good shape currently. I wear them for everything. I used my 2021 boot allowance to buy my wife a $350 pair of Danner steel toe work boots. She loves them.

These are mine.

Comfortable as hell, ridiculously durable, US and union made and my work buys me 2 pair a year. I am still wearing the pair I got at the beginning of 2020. I have 3 pairs all in good shape currently. I wear them for everything. I used my 2021 boot allowance to buy my wife a $350 pair of Danner steel toe work boots. She loves them.
Nice boots

Before I retired I wore red wings the most comfortable boot and waterproof work really well I was a landscaper so I was in wet areas all the time . Before I did that I work for Mack trucks in the warehouse so I had to have steel toe boots we use to buy them off a truck that came to the warehouse can’t remember the name but I think it started with a Q . I kinda remember that on the side of the truck

Back