testtest

My deer tenderloin

BangBang

Professional
Here is the before and after from my deer. It’s tenderloin, baked with stuffed mushroom and baked potato. 6.5 Creed with the Hornady ELD-X. Blessed to be able have the opportunity to still hunt.
c03a7ccdbd03b189362245666dbefb4e.jpg

7cda0f65ff8393cd69b6e93cd067d129.jpg

What was the velocity on that 143 grainer? Factory or your roll? If you look at the middle piece it looks like teeth......be careful?

It was factory ammo. 2700fps advertised velocity. That’s potatoes, not teeth.

A little on the story for everyone. She was roughly 70 yards came in from my right out of the cover. There is two good trails where I have my stand hung. I’m on top of a knot in a “finger” of woods with pasture surrounding me, almost what it would be like hunting KY or something like that.

I waited for her to clear some trees and a squirrel that had jumped from a tree to the ground from at least 15’ up scarred her off. I thought it was over but she stopped turned around and kept looking behind her as if something was coming out of the thicket. When she stopped I pulled the trigger. Dropped right there.

Very pleased with this caliber and this bullet. It however it did not exit the deer but it did break the shoulder/leg of the opposite leg from the entrance. I was aiming for the shoulder and feel like if you hit the crease or right behind the shoulder it would exit the deer/animal.

Back