testtest

my friend the Marine that served in the Vietnam area is not long for this world so he gave me this

powerboatr

Professional
high point 995
i had to look to see if its legal anymore seems pretty short ??? guess i will download some manuals and field strip it. its NASTY dirty

Attachments

• high pint 995 (1).jpg
    high pint 995 (1).jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 92
  • high pint 995 (2).jpg
    high pint 995 (2).jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 90
The 9mm Carbine is accurate and reliable. Is you remove the dust cover (plenty of room between the cover and the action) drill holes for a base. I attached the (10/22) base with short bolts, lock washers & nuts. Put on a red dot they make a good brush gun & truck gun. I shot dozens of yotes with mine. Wish now I'd a kept it.

its SHORT barreled i will get a better pic

and has been collecting spider webs by his chair for as long as i have known him, took me long time to find the magazine.
he is tough, but this time his own undoing is getting him. diabetes, doc said about 1/2 his heart is working, kidneys not doing well
he lived alone and simply stopped doing anything but drinking beer and eating bad food, despite us living next door bringing him food. i am hopeful he amazes us and pulls a hail mary and ends up at his sisters till the end and not at the rehab place. heart attack 2 weeks ago, i had to go do his pulse waiting on 911 ...he looked dead then and i had to scold him back to life to not freaking die in my presence MARINE !! kept telling him I am not your damm corpsman
i think ambulance drove backwards, took forever.

talk to him about every day, so at least he hears the navy reminding him he does not have permission to go (y)

its SHORT barreled i will get a better pic

and has been collecting spider webs by his chair for as long as i have known him, took me long time to find the magazine.
he is tough, but this time his own undoing is getting him. diabetes, doc said about 1/2 his heart is working, kidneys not doing well
he lived alone and simply stopped doing anything but drinking beer and eating bad food, despite us living next door bringing him food. i am hopeful he amazes us and pulls a hail mary and ends up at his sisters till the end and not at the rehab place. heart attack 2 weeks ago, i had to go do his pulse waiting on 911 ...he looked dead then and i had to scold him back to life to not freaking die in my presence MARINE !! kept telling him I am not your damm corpsman
i think ambulance drove backwards, took forever.

talk to him about every day, so at least he hears the navy reminding him he does not have permission to go (y)
Wow. That’s a heavy load for you to lift. You’re a good neighbor and friend. Sounds like he’s made his choice. Sad, especially knowing that he has people who obviously care about him.
Prayers to you as well.

Back