testtest

My Kydex Heresy: Tier 1 Concealed Agis Appendix Holster Review

I just don't find any pleasure in the thought of stuffing any loaded firearm down my pants pointing at my privates. But then I do not like IWB much any more either and have gone pocket and OWB exclusively.
I used to feel the same way. Then I realized that even carrying at 3:00-5:00 an AD is going to stand a real good chance of wounding you gravely. The fact of the matter is the thing we beat into our heads the hardest is to keep your finger out of the trigger housing. At this point it is straight up muscle memory. It's almost impossible to imagine me sticking my finger on the trigger before I have acquired my sight picture.

I am most comfortable carrying OWB in cool weather with a cover garment. That's only practical for about 4-5 months of the year. Next choice is IWB with a smaller pistol like a Shield at about 4:30. I have trained in that configuration more than any other with pistols. Over the course of dry fire drills I have trained in the AIWB configuration a little bit although I lack the proper holster for it. It is definitely faster and waaay less likely to have your shirt get in your way.

The next holster I buy will be AIWB. Probably the new crossbreed with the attachable spare mag holder.

I used to feel the same way. Then I realized that even carrying at 3:00-5:00 an AD is going to stand a real good chance of wounding you gravely. The fact of the matter is the thing we beat into our heads the hardest is to keep your finger out of the trigger housing. At this point it is straight up muscle memory. It's almost impossible to imagine me sticking my finger on the trigger before I have acquired my sight picture.

I am most comfortable carrying OWB in cool weather with a cover garment. That's only practical for about 4-5 months of the year. Next choice is IWB with a smaller pistol like a Shield at about 4:30. I have trained in that configuration more than any other with pistols. Over the course of dry fire drills I have trained in the AIWB configuration a little bit although I lack the proper holster for it. It is definitely faster and waaay less likely to have your shirt get in your way.

The next holster I buy will be AIWB. Probably the new crossbreed with the attachable spare mag holder.
I’ll take a grave wound to the hip rather than a grave wound to the privates. I can have hip surgery rather than the other. If I have to fix the other, I’m afraid the wife would rather just remodel the kitchen 😏

I’ll take a grave wound to the hip rather than a grave wound to the privates. I can have hip surgery rather than the other. If I have to fix the other, I’m afraid the wife would rather just remodel the kitchen 😏
I will avoid gravely wounding any area as the result is.......grave.

By the by, the hip isn't really the grave part it's the femoral artery which is a quick route to a dirt nap.

Back