testtest

My name is Hans Gruber, and I’m an HKholic…

So as often happens I began talking about something before I knew what the hell I was talking about. This new Holosun is equipped with a rechargeable battery and potentially never needs to be changed. Just like you said in the first place. :rolleyes:

That is a sweet set up brother. I'm not even a red dot on pistols guy and I really want one.

So as often happens I began talking about something before I knew what the hell I was talking about. This new Holosun is equipped with a rechargeable battery and potentially never needs to be changed. Just like you said in the first place. :rolleyes:

That is a sweet set up brother. I'm not even a red dot on pistols guy and I really want one.
Lol, I was going to say something, then I figured you either hit your head or you lost your glasses……..😬😬

Nice!

nodding-yes.gif
My all time favorite movie.

Playing with the optic…I like it, mostly.

It has 3 optics options, a 32MOA circle with a 2MOA dot (EOTech style), a 2 MOA dot, and a 32MOA circle. This is the green LED model, and the reticle really jumps out.

Rear sight is blacked out, with a luminous (not tritium) front dot.View attachment 40778
I can’t get a clear image of the reticle (that’s the EOTech style one in the picture), but even in bright sunlight, it’s clear as a bell…mainly because it’s self charging & regulating as far as brightness.

The non-replaceable, solar charging battery has me a little curious as to how long it will last, but…from a full charge, it’s got 20,000 hours of life with low use, and kept in a dark place. That’s a bit over 2 years, so if you just remember to put it in sunlight every few months, it should last a good long time…we’ll see.

Love the green sight and the blacked out rear sight combo. That's what I have on my 60.

I like that green dot optic, that's what I plan on getting . If it's anything like solar watch batteries they last a long time. I have two solar watches one is 8 years old and the other 3 and both original batteries still hold a charge well. They get little wrist time and can tend to sit for a weeks on end in the watch box and never have issues.

I wish they would get off the 9mm only kick. It would be nice to see some .45acp or heaven forbid a 10mm.....
They do make .45’s, just in other platforms (USP, HK45)…

And after the MP5/10 and its problems, I doubt HK will make another 10mm…but if they do, it’s going to be a designed from the ground up 10mm, not just take one of their existing models and shoehorn a 10mm into it…

Back