testtest

My new BCG

Blacjac

Operator
Hey guys need some help, I recently changed my BCG ,it’s a Sharps Rifle extreme. FANTASTIC, smooth, every shot; But instead of 3-4 o clock sent rounds, they have now become 1-2 o clock. Not really a problem, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, I’m thinking I need to step up to a H-1 spring and buffer !
need comments and advice
Blacjac

Hey guys need some help, I recently changed my BCG ,it’s a Sharps Rifle extreme. FANTASTIC, smooth, every shot; But instead of 3-4 o clock spent rounds, they have now become 1-2 o clock. Not really a problem, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, I’m thinking I need to step up to a H-1 spring and buffer !
need comments and advice
Blacjac

Hey guys need some help, I recently changed my BCG ,it’s a Sharps Rifle extreme. FANTASTIC, smooth, every shot; But instead of 3-4 o clock sent rounds, they have now become 1-2 o clock. Not really a problem, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, I’m thinking I need to step up to an H spring and buffer , mine is stock
need comments and advice
Blacjac

61470314-441F-49C6-9B48-7B54CC3707AF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have an idea what caused this dent in the middle?
Sorry about the multiple photos, i guess it was downloading last night
Looks like a manufacturer mark most likely caused by being on a CNC lathe.

BCM buffer weights and a few other manufacturer's come this way.

There's nothing in your rifle that could be causing a dent in the center of the buffer.

Here's a stock image from a Brownells carbine buffer with the same impression.

Screenshot_20210607-113843_Firefox.jpg

Looks like a manufacturer mark most likely caused by being on a CNC lathe.

BCM buffer weights and a few other manufacturer's come this way.

There's nothing in your rifle that could be causing a dent in the center of the buffer.

Here's a stock image from a Brownells carbine buffer with the same impression.

View attachment 18052
My dent is precious made , with fabulous accuracy I realized this morning that this is a manufacturing default, like all the rest OF THE CRAP from BMC! The only product they make with quality is their hats and tee shirts

My dent is precious made , with fabulous accuracy I realized this morning that this is a manufacturing default, like all the rest OF THE CRAP from BMC! The only product they make with quality is their hats and tee shirts
Absolutely

The replacement buffer , the spring I’m running is a red , Sprinco ,
520334E1-3B1D-4A00-AB78-CEA1B224FD30.png
with a H2 buffer from Primary Weapons System as soon as it gets delivered

Back