testtest

My New Hellcat Pro!!

2A73

Alpha
Just picked up the Hellcat Pro last Friday. Can't wait to take it out to the range for some pew pew time!
37659B77-3C94-44AC-9634-AA8ACFDD6B5F.jpg
IMG_6459.jpg

If you don’t mind me asking, what part of California? We have not seen this one in the wild yet here in the Stockton area.
I’m in SoCal. The day this was added to the roster (back in November), I went in and put a deposit on one. I think I was one of the first 50 people to do so.

When the orders came in, I was lucky to be amongst the first to be called to start the DROs.

I believe retailers are fulfilling all the pre-orders. I was told they should be available across the board sometime in mid Feb.

Congrats on getting one behind enemy lines.
buddy of mine in SoCal is picking his up Friday as well.

ps. seems to be fairly easy to take out the magazine disconnect. ;)

Added a Holosun red dot. Took it to the range this morning. Shoots a little low-left. Have to get used to the slim grip I guess. Need more practice.

Added a Holosun red dot. Took it to the range this morning. Shoots a little low-left. Have to get used to the slim grip I guess. Need more practice.
Hi !
Which plate did you use to connect 407k to the slide ?
And do you still can use the slide sights through the 407k ?

Hi !
Which plate did you use to connect 407k to the slide ?
And do you still can use the slide sights through the 407k ?
The adapter plate is from DPP, called DPP Titanium Adapter Plate (bought it from Amazon).

I did not remove the stock sights and can use the red dot.

Ok, but do you see the stock sights through the optic, or is it hidden by the height of the holosun ?

What do they change to make it compliant? Limit you to 10 round magazines? Make you sign an affidavit that you won’t rob a liquor store?

Back