testtest

My new SA-35 Review

Update:

The pistol came back in my hands today repaired from SA.
New extractor and spring according to the work order.

Ran 125 rounds thru it of norma 115 gr and Browning 124 gr and had โ€ฆโ€ฆ.

No issue ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ

Fired it side by side with my plain ol Sig P320 Carry. SA35 seemed a little more snappy than my 320, but the SA35 performed.
Took myself a box of ammo to break myself in after 3 weeks of no shooting, but we got there.

10 yard targets:
View attachment 26443View attachment 26444
Good job nice to hear it went well killer

Update:

Fired it side by side with my plain ol Sig P320 Carry. SA35 seemed a little more snappy than my 320, but the SA35 performed.
Took a box of ammo to break myself in after 3 weeks of no shooting, but we got there.

10 yard targets:
Good to hear! Glad to see these things performing the way they should. Too sweet of a pistol for them not to. (y)

Update:

Took a box of ammo to break myself in after 3 weeks of no shooting, but we got there.

10 yard targets:
Glad to hear good news about your SA35 and good shooting Killer. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I have yet to see an SA-35 in any local stores (Northern Utah). Last week I was told that one of the local stores has yet to get any in. It's still on my want list but for now it will have to wait. I shot my niece's P30L and my priorities have changed, the P30L was ordered and should be here this week.

To ease my SA-35 jonesing I shot one of my Browning Hi Powers. I have 3 Brownings, a C72 adjustable sight, MKII (shot that the other day) a MKIII 40 S&W. I also have an Inglis No. 2 MKI* that occasionally gets shot.

The SA-35 is still on the want list.

Back